Status
Not open for further replies.

FUS_RO_DAH

Premiership Player
Dec 17, 2012
Kalgoorlie
AFL Club
Fremantle
Well I don't know about you guys, but I haven't been this pumped for a game since Round 1 v Collingwood.

This is a crucial clash and the Dockers of 2013 appear to be back with a vengeance.
Bring. It. On.

Dockers by 19, and I got a feeling Crozier is really going to step up today.

Just finished nightshift, so time for sleep and to spring out of bed at 1 o'clock to stream the game on laughably horrible site Wifi. Good hunting.

It all comes down to this. I know as a supporter who travelled to the GF last year, I desperately want them to get back there for another chance. I'm sure the players do too. We always hear Ross say that "it's just another game", but he hasn't this time. He has said "finals have come a week early" !!! That means he will be pumping this up like a final !!

Pressure and effort like we saw in the Sydney prelim last year will get it done

Port won't know what's hit them. They will have no space to work with and the will come undone

Freo by 40

Goooooooo freeeeeooo

I am scared!!....Like the GF last year, I have being up since 5am....to nervous to sleep!!
I think if we come out firing on all cylinders, the game could effectively be decided in the first 1/4....Sounds silly, but a big first 1/4....get a score on the board, then apply the manic pressure from then on....I dont mind going goal for goal for the last 3 quarters if we have a 5 goal lead @ 1/4 time :)

This should be very different to the last time we played port. They were up and about and we hadn't hit our form like the last few weeks. Port last week played a bunch of witches hats which has their fans hopeful but I suspect it was a false dawn for them... Freon's form at the moment is looking ominous. Don't think they want to let the chance of another GF appearance slip away.

It all comes down to this. I know as a supporter who travelled to the GF last year, I desperately want them to get back there for another chance. I'm sure the players do too. We always hear Ross say that "it's just another game", but he hasn't this time. He has said "finals have come a week early" !!! That means he will be pumping this up like a final !!

Pressure and effort like we saw in the Sydney prelim last year will get it done

Port won't know what's hit them. They will have no space to work with and the will come undone

Freo by 40

Goooooooo freeeeeooo

That's it,I'm punting on us over 25 now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm pumped for this game....will have to temper my energy levels, and no internet or social media after 1pm for me, in anticipation of the 2 freaking hour delay! Suppose I should use that time wisely....writing abusive emails to channel 7 perhaps??
Wow that's s**t. Pub or a friend with Foxtel?

I'm pumped for this game....will have to temper my energy levels, and no internet or social media after 1pm for me, in anticipation of the 2 freaking hour delay! Suppose I should use that time wisely....writing abusive emails to channel 7 perhaps??
Or you could just spoof your IP address and watch it live through the AFL service ;)

5 weeks ago, after our shocking loss to St Kilda :(
Among all the meltdown and panic, most of us looked ahead and go:
Geelong, Hawthorne and Port. We need to win at least 2 out of 3 to make top 4...
Well, here we are. Just 1 more crucial game to win and we are in! It's a good come back I have to say, but we'll still need to win this to finish the job.

At that point, we mistakenly thought that Port will be the easiest among the 3. Still not sure if the early season Port is really back, but the team better remember to bring along our A game, we'll need it.
The irresistible force meets the unmovable object. Have a feeling will be a game to remember in time to come, no matter what's the outcome. Hopefully, because we won :)

Early season Port is no 1 for scoring from defensive rebounds. And we usually find ourselves in trouble if the opposition manage to break out of our forward pressure, so I am tipping this is where the game will be won or loss. Hard 4 qtr effort of running and closing down gaps, no shortcuts today. And no mucking around in front of goal for goodness sake, slot the ball in between the big sticks so there is less defensive rebound opportunity for Port.

Here we go, the qualifying final qualifying game.

Carn Dockers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back