Game Day Fremantle v Port Adelaide Round 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only just starting to get back to normal after being a nervous, swearing wreck for the large majority of the game

That 9 goal run was the way that Freo needed to play more often this season but fair dinkum, those last 10 minutes were nerve wracking.

Very lucky and relieved at the moment

Freo's not a team that likes to have relaxed and confident supporters... :p

Took a lot of courage to win that. 6 day break and no rotations left at the end, really really gutsy. Barlow led by example, was very sore with that thumb.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For someone who didn't see the game (yay for girlfriends), is it fair to say we threw everything at Port to get far enough ahead and then held on for the second part of the last quarter? They were always going to finish stronger coming off an 8 day break and a training run against Carlton.

Huge win, double chance is going to benefit us immeasurably. Very proud of the team.

Last edited:
I have

View attachment 76594

And I'm loving it!

And next time we see the Power, we will not be having a 8 v 6 day break. And we'll have Fyfe!

Hehe I'd rather the egg on yours than mine considering I kept saying Freo would turn it on in the third!! ;)

Not sure why you would be discussing that with fellow Fremantle supporters, just enjoy the spoils, good luck going forward, we are a couple of years away yet.

Bullcrap, I rate Port for more than Geelong.....I fully expect to see the PAFC do very well in the finals and next season.

For someone who didn't see the game (yay for girlfriends), is it fair to say we threw everything at Port to get far enough ahead and then held on for the second part of the last quarter? They were always going to finish stronger coming off an 8 day break and a training run against Port.

Huge win, double chance is going to benefit us immeasurably. Very proud of the team.
That's exactly what happened. & we ran out of interchange rotations.

Also, if she didn't let you see the game then she's not worth it man.

Do you guys get a load of media during the week about the Crows?

I think the media here needs to talk about the crows chances of 8th spot in order to keep morale up for the masses to be honest. It's like my boss comes in with shitty little remarks after you iced the game - he keeps going on about how we will see them next week. Crows fans worry far more about Port than the other way around, it's the hatred that goes back to the SANFL days.

I think the media here needs to talk about the crows chances of 8th spot in order to keep morale up for the masses to be honest. It's like my boss comes in with shitty little remarks after you iced the game - he keeps going on about how we will see them next week. Crows fans worry far more about Port than the other way around, it's the hatred that goes back to the SANFL days.

Whoa...change the names and that's what I get from WCE supporters at work.

Bullcrap, I rate Port for more than Geelong.....I fully expect to see the PAFC do very well in the finals and next season.

Hopefully, we are missing the old Tredrea (Pav) type- big key forward. We have two in the SANFL (and butcher) but he can't kick straight, and if you noticed today we don't nee any more of that. Supporters were calling for one of those (Mason Shaw) a WA boy who is a dead eye dick and has a big engine like Westhoff to come in all year but Hinkley said not this year - so that has irrirtaed a few supporters.

I guess with Hinkley (and what I love about him) is he has a plan and he's not deviating from it, it's nice to know someone decent is in charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back