Fremantle vs Melbourne 2:40 WST

Remove this Banner Ad

Jones' played 200? What is his winning percentage?

Surely it would have to be the worst of all time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually don't think I will watch a successful Melbourne club in my lifetime. If Hogan leaves, the club may as well fold. It would be the final straw for long-suffering supporters.

I actually don't think I will watch a successful Melbourne club in my lifetime. If Hogan leaves, the club may as well fold. It would be the final straw for long-suffering supporters.
I feel bad for you guys. It's just shocking for the game

Dees supporters you should be ashamed, look at what your negativity is doing, buying memberships with your hard earned money after a decade of crap, going to games with your hard earned money and cheering... CHEERING... roos knows it's sarcasm guys your not fooling the mastermind.

Shane Parker was a trooper. kept on going and the ball would of always been down Freos back end. there was some seasons with 3 freo wins if i recall correctly.

Has Melbourne actually improved under Roos?
Yeah, we've improved from being the 2nd worst team in AFL history. We couldn't have dreamed of getting some of the wins this year back under Neeld.

The problem is the club appears broken beyond repair and simply incapable of ever competing for a premiership.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back