Fremantle Vs. Port Adelaide - Rd 23, 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Never get cocky. This was a home game last match of the season, and you were playing in WA.

If you had have lost, it would have been ridiculous, you were never going to lose. But that's today? This year could see anything happen. The finals is a different animal altogether , have you hardened up enough, will Sydney show you what its about, will you get monstered next week, will you pull one out of the hat , have you really been dominant this year, have you heard any squeaks in the Freo wheels, will Pav miss or hit the spot under real pressure. All will be answered, for all of us , but next week will tell part of the story.
Don't put too much on today , I bet your coach won't , Port have dropped off lately and their Carlton wipe out was because the blues decided not to turn up.

You do go well at home. Don't you?

Who gives a stuff about all those questions right now. Some Port supporters were giving it everything during the week and here you are popping up telling me I'm cocky after we won a game that allows us to be in the 4!

Port and young and tired, needed to be extra careful with the trip back home before next week which is when the real stuff begins. Umps were ignoring Freo defenders holding Schulz and Wingard and Gray which hurt our chances inside 50. If Freo can't convincingly beat the 3rd youngest side in the comp at home, put a line through them for September. Umps won't turn a blind eye so much in finals.

Sour grapes mate? You had a training match the previous week and a 8 day break; we had a 6 days break and the longest trip in footy. Playing the "age" and "tired" card is beyond lame.:thumbsdown:

If results fall the way they should, and we play you again in two weeks, I hope we flog you. Purely because of the way Freo supporters are carrying on. There's a lot to be said for being humble victors.

Suck it up. How about trying to be a gracious in defeat. Look at your arrogance assuming you will make it two weeks in the finals.

Who is carrying on poorly here?

Agree, Port aren't ready this year but they are great to watch though.

On the contrary, if Freo don't win the flag this year you can pretty much put a line through them for next 5 years.

lol Nostradamus.

Perhaps. We keep being told this year in, year out yet here we are playing finals again and Carlton have nothing to show after two years of Malthouse.

lol

Is there a game where Geelong fans don't have a giant purple dick up their arse? Even if they're not playing us they seem to be obsessed
Freo tears haven't stopped flowing, enough to fill the Pacific Ocean ten fold, since Geelong beat your purple mob a couple of weeks ago and yet it's Geelong who have your favourite sex toy up their derriere? Rightio then.

Freo tears haven't stopped flowing, enough to fill the Pacific Ocean ten fold, since Geelong beat your purple mob a couple of weeks ago and yet it's Geelong who have your favourite sex toy up their derriere? Rightio then.
Lol, ok mate

Can't wait to play you in the finals :thumbsu:

Never get cocky. This was a home game last match of the season, and you were playing in WA.

If you had have lost, it would have been ridiculous, you were never going to lose. But that's today? This year could see anything happen. The finals is a different animal altogether , have you hardened up enough, will Sydney show you what its about, will you get monstered next week, will you pull one out of the hat , have you really been dominant this year, have you heard any squeaks in the Freo wheels, will Pav miss or hit the spot under real pressure. All will be answered, for all of us , but next week will tell part of the story.
Don't put too much on today , I bet your coach won't , Port have dropped off lately and their Carlton wipe out was because the blues decided not to turn up.

You do go well at home. Don't you?
Mate, way to many questions in this post

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, and Geelong's better than Hawthorn "when they're on song" as demonstrated in the first half last week.

However the ladder is not determined by "when they're on song" it's determined by actually winning games.
Hence an injustice. Port's best > Geelong's best. Sorry, I don't like the Power at all, and I don't mind the Cats. Just calling it how I see it and I reckon most would agree with me.

Hence an injustice. Port's best > Geelong's best. Sorry, I don't like the Power at all, and I don't mind the Cats. Just calling it how I see it and I reckon most would agree with me.

Actually agree with this. I think Port, on song, look pretty good and will only get better over the next couple of seasons.

I'd be more nervous facing them in a final that I would be facing Geelong. Port can score much quicker and their midfield has some real pace. I think Freo woud have performed better in the midfield with Fyfe playing but Ports mids really do have some speed. Hard to counter for a full game.

Actually agree with this. I think Port, on song, look pretty good and will only get better over the next couple of seasons.

I'd be more nervous facing them in a final that I would be facing Geelong. Port can score much quicker and their midfield has some real pace. I think Freo woud have performed better in the midfield with Fyfe playing but Ports mids really do have some speed. Hard to counter for a full game.

Too bad Port went 3-6 over its last nine games, without a win against a top eight team. The Power are out of the top four because it didn't do enough to get there. Simple as that. You don't get the double chance because of 'likability'.

Port and young and tired, needed to be extra careful with the trip back home before next week which is when the real stuff begins. Umps were ignoring Freo defenders holding Schulz and Wingard and Gray which hurt our chances inside 50. If Freo can't convincingly beat the 3rd youngest side in the comp at home, put a line through them for September. Umps won't turn a blind eye so much in finals.
Please, please don't pull out the umpire card, that's how Port remained intact in the 2nd quarter.

hahaha just found this gem.

gg wp

Nice towel, Impy.
Wow, talk about context. Taking a comment from half time (when Ballantyne had just gone past 6 quarters on Impey this year with hardly a kick) and calling it out after the game with the benefit of hindsight. Why don't you call out the comment I made about his great third quarter too?
Well done Pusswah. Really classy. Good luck for the finals, and hope that you can go one better than next year (which is in fact better than every other year you've ever had in the AFL!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back