Toast Fremantle's 1st Rookie Pick: Matthew Uebergang

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy he stay under radar before our pick, think that they ask Weller about him also, after his contract extension.

Last edited:

Just want to say that I'm so wrapped for Matthew getting picked up. I lived with his brother for a year, the family are all such quality people, I couldn't be happier. Having met Matthew a few times, I know he was big into LoL, but now he's completely committed to his footy. You guys have picked up an absolutely top guy, I genuinely hope he makes it.

Also, it's pronounced oo-ber-gang, unless of course I've been pronouncing it wrong all these years!

Also, I'm a little drunk at the moment, so if I've said something I shouldn't have on another teams board..... ma bad!!!!!!!!

Just want to say that I'm so wrapped for Matthew getting picked up. I lived with his brother for a year, the family are all such quality people, I couldn't be happier. Having met Matthew a few times, I know he was big into LoL, but now he's completely committed to his footy. You guys have picked up an absolutely top guy, I genuinely hope he makes it.

Also, it's pronounced oo-ber-gang, unless of course I've been pronouncing it wrong all these years!

Also, I'm a little drunk at the moment, so if I've said something I shouldn't have on another teams board..... ma bad!!!!!!!!
If more Hawks supporters were this pleasant, Bigfooty would be a better place ;)

Thanks for the info!

Seems like our recruiters have been very conscientious in doing their homework. Seems like a great pickup.
We have some good talls to work with. Now all we need is Mcarthy and Hogan over the next year or two and we can do a Hawthorn hopefully:rolleyes:

I would have thought it's more likely to be you-ber-gang than oo-ber-gang .. no umlauts around here

If it was meant to be pronounced you-ber-gang it would have been spelt Ubergang (as in ubiquity, utilize, uniform, etc). The "e" modifies the "u" in place of the umlaut. Übergang means "transition" in German.

Wishing you a brilliant transition to the big league, Mr Uebergang:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate what the hell are you doing? We have just drafted a genuine dude seemingly destined for cultdom, and you come onto our board and call him Mathew? ???

For the League of Legends lovers, found this. Yes, he held number 1:
oce-challenger-tier.jpg

Match highlights:

Check him out in this gaming Promo. Lol lol lol lol lol

Everybody wondering why Bond and Co. are always so quiet during trade period, now we know why. He's at these places scouting the real gems destined for AFL greatness.

Everybody wondering why Bond and Co. are always so quiet during trade period, now we know why. He's at these places scouting the real gems destined for AFL greatness.
Nonsense PapaJ, I read on the main board that our entire recruitment team sit in the corner playing with themselves while our opposition does all the hard work.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back