Fremantles next key forward

Remove this Banner Ad

Apeness seems ******* terrible and I was so dumbfounded when Freo took him.

They usually don't do weird things like this.

They will obviously target someone when Pavlich retires, which will be this year according to most.

They will not let a midfield of Fyfe, Barlow, Mundy not have anything to kick to.

I just wonder who they will target. They have had multiple goes at Aaron Black from North who is not the answer in my opinion and have also tried to lure Franklin in recent times.

If they win the flag this year, would that entice a Jack Riewoldt to have a genuine look? out of contract in 2016 and Richmond could demand a high quality trade, or risk losing him for nothing if the free agency compo gets scrapped.

Riewoldt could be the man

Surely Patton is a chance

I disagree, Perth's a pretty nice place, If they ever build this new stadium I can see players wanting to play there.
Don't get me wrong, I lived in WA for 35 years and Perth for 7 of them and it's a great place but as far as a footy destination, the pull of the east coast is too much. Too much going on over here to want to live in WA.

Don't get me wrong, I lived in WA for 35 years and Perth for 7 of them and it's a great place but as far as a footy destination, the pull of the east coast is too much. Too much going on over here to want to live in WA.
Exactly right. For eastern staters, Perth might as well be Jakarta.

Surely Freo will make Hogan a Godfather offer.

they should have drafted kersten
yup…passed him twice and it pissed him off.

From the horses mouth…. they are dead to me…

Never say never but its a long road now...

Go Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hasnt Aaron Black gone down hill. I remember we chased him quite hard. Now he can bearly get a game. Not sure how big he is but im pretty sure Pav is just 191
He's 192cm and a slim frame, much more your 3rd tall, quasi flanker type these days, so quite different from Pav in that respect. Very agile and a nice skill set.

He had a shoulder reconstruction and the end of last year and is struggling for touch at the minute, although had a better game on the weekend. He will be back in the seniors at some point.

He's the flog who was desperate to get out of WA. He's a tool and I'm glad we didn't get him.
well then you'd better tell your blokes in the purple polo's to stop talking to his agent…

Go Catters

well then you'd better tell your blokes in the purple polo's to stop talking to his agent…

Go Catters

Because you know for a fact that they are do you?

Go Dockers

Get Rance to replace McPharlin.

Alex Pearce can play forward.....hoping Pav goes on for 1 more season as we need the development time whatever way it goes.

The running power of Tabener 197 cm and Pearce 198cm would be a nightmare if they both can get up to speed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back