Game Day Freo v Lions - Round 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank god for the last quarter! Much more enjoyable win now. Stoked with Alex Pearce. Happy for Pav to get back onto the scoreboard again. Walters is a damn star. Mundy BOG for me.

I'm still trying to work out why we brought in Clarke and Tabs when we knew it was going to be wet. Waste of a game for Tabs being selected.

I'm still trying to work out why we brought in Clarke and Tabs when we knew it was going to be wet. Waste of a game for Tabs being selected.

I thought it was a bit weird to sub him off in the 2nd half when the rain stopped.

Every team brings their "A+" game and effort against Freo and we still win (mostly), as frustrated as I have been with the last 5 or so games, I cannot help but admire the team's tenacity to win despite not being able to play the way they want to play. Missing those sitters was dreadful but I feel more upbeat after today than I did last week after the Pies game despite them being a better side than Brisbane. I'd love to see Tendai in next week, don't know at whose expense though..Noodles Mayne disappoints me but would dropping him achieve anything? he does good work except goal kicking. Send the best team possible against the Hawks, must not shy away from this one..Anyone, anytime.. anywhere... havent heard that said for a long time time to resurrect and believe the mantra

Ballantyne whilst still struggling with form contributed quite enough today to stay in the side.
Gotta give it to the little turd. He knows he is out of form but he just puts his head down and charges into the next contest. Seriously, what the hell was he doing in the backline stopping goals?! Would love him to be scoring but you can't fault the guys heart!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back