Preview Freo VS Port - Round 1 (team post #467 page 19)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully, with no real match simulation to understand the game plan, Ryder just gets in the way of everyone.

Hopefully, with no real match simulation to understand the game plan, Ryder just gets in the way of everyone.

He played in our internal 'match simulation cos we cant call it a match in case of suspension" and moved well with both schulz and Westhoff in the same forward line.
Just cant see us going in with 5 under done players.
Wingard i think wont make it and monfires id dare say would be 50 / 50

He played in our internal 'match simulation cos we cant call it a match in case of suspension" and moved well with both schulz and Westhoff in the same forward line.

Unless we chuck them in the SANFL, they'll play. Its not gonna get any easier post Freo (no offence intended to Freo fans) so we're gonna have to blood them sooner or later, may as well be away at a balls breakingly difficult game.

Yes true that could expose you guys however some of those players names are almost too good not to select regardless of match conditioning.

Yeah I'm just clutching at straws here...

I can't see these two being the difference, personally.

Gray, Boak, Wingard (if plays & fit) are of far greater concern.

Unless we chuck them in the SANFL, they'll play. Its not gonna get any easier post Freo (no offence intended to Freo fans) so we're gonna have to blood them sooner or later, may as well be away at a balls breakingly difficult game.

actually wouldnt be against seeing wingard and monfries both line up in the SANFL and get half a game under there belt. Much like Freo has done with their 3 or so players

We had players who played in the match sims and not the Nab who couldn't run out a WAFL game Sat.Big question mark first up on the big Subi ground.Like I said hope all your underdone players suit up.

the dockers can now be VERY AFRAID, I don't think wingard will play now those 2 are available, but he would be a great Sub

I am usually ok with Port fans and generally find them a reasonable bunch.

It's just the few offenders like this that is giving you guys a bad name around here.
Even Hawthorne and Geelong posters showed more respect, and they have way more to brag about than you.

It's just the few offenders like this that is giving you guys a bad name around here.
Even Hawthorne and Geelong posters showed more respect, and they have way more to brag about than you.
very sensitive, I thought you would be able to read between the lines and see it was more tounge-in-cheek than a serious comment, lighten-up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously? You find that offensive? o_O

Totally different game than the last Final, everyone now knows more about Port and their style of play. Fremantle on the other hand have
modified their gameplan, and will be less predictable, setup differently.
Both clubs will be short of their best due to injury, match fitness, but could be the game of the round.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back