Socceroos Friendlies vs UAE (10/10) & Qatar (14/10)

Remove this Banner Ad

sorry about doubling up. My computer only works one tenth as the speed of my mind! I'm tired of punching info into a piece of s**t!

Clean sheet! Way hey! Good to see Smith out there. I largely forget most other bits as I was five sheets to the wind watching it last night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Result was disappointing, didn't really create anything and we could of lost if Wilkinson didn't clear of the line

Qatar will be no pushovers, they beat Uzbekistan and I'm a bit worried they could beat us given its looking like Ange will be ringing the changes to give more players opportunities.

I'm all for giving Ange time and letting him blood new players but I think Rale Rasic made an interesting comment last week that Ange wasn't being held accountable. Where do you draw the line between giving a guy time to get his team rebuilt and expecting results?

Hopefully we can build on the clean sheet and work on the attacking side of things. There's no shortage of promising young attackers (Kruse, Leckie, Luongo, Oar etc) but it's up to Ange to try and find the best way to get them all playing well together.

With the lack of players in the big leagues in Europe I don't mind a local coach. I'd be very surprised if either of Holger or Pim would have watched all the A-League games of a round whilst in camp. It's good to expose the young guys in games like this, can only help to bring them to the attention of clubs in Europe and hopefully begin to improve our football overall.

Well, first half pretty bad, just 2 shots, hopefully second half is an improvement

I honestly see us struggling to get out of our Asian Cup group, South Korea will win it, and will be fighting for second.

Just remember. As far as football knowledge is concerned.

Osieck, Verbeek> Every Australian citizen.

But now. We are quietly going about building a delusionary culture and burning foreign coaches who tell the truth. I wonder what a future prospective international coach will consider, when he's exploring his options?

We've set ourselves back 8 years hiring Ange, All because us nuffies think we know football because we watch the EPL.

Just remember. As far as football knowledge is concerned.

Osieck, Verbeek> Every Australian citizen.

But now. We are quietly going about building a delusionary culture and burning foreign coaches who tell the truth. I wonder what a future prospective international coach will consider, when he's exploring his options?

We've set ourselves back 8 years hiring Ange, All because us nuffies think we know football because we watch the EPL.

on general terms, I agree but you also have to look at the cattle. We just dont have it right now.

Look at Hiddink, still some people here think he is a genius, but really just fell over an Australian team where the stars aligned probably like we will never see again in our lifetime.

His efforts at Russia, Turkey, club land etc have been laughable.

I dont even know the word to describe what he is doing with Holland.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back