News From The Kitchen To The Controller: Girl Gamers Exposed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well genius, doing a drive by post saying "dumb thread" really adds to the discussion doesn't it? Am I going too fast for you or should I slow down?
This excuse of a thread doesn't warrant anything other than "dumb thread" hence my response.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you actually read the thread or just the OP? OPs post is incredibly dumb but the rest of the discussion isn't you pleb.
I read the first page and posted accordingly.

Don't like it? Frankly, I don't care. End of discussion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I read the first page and posted accordingly.

Don't like it? Frankly, I don't care. End of discussion.

Yeah just close the thread while you're at it, who the * even are you? In fact, just go away. This thread is better off without you.

Dredds posts lifted the quality of the thread.

They are much better than reading nonsensical ramblings from insecure little boys.
Such a womens way of looking at things.

I thought this was a pretty well argued video on the way the gaming industry generally handles female protagonists.

The Internet is a tough place to read tone.

I could call you a ******* monkey campaigner but be smiling and thinking about how much I love you :hearts:.
And you're throwing around ridiculous terms like "SJW" shows me you're simply parotting negative and divisive opinions with no real desire to think deeply about the subject.

If you were calm when writing that post, you were baiting for a negative reaction. Give it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back