Toast Frosty

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't think many of us could have foreseen how good he's been this year. Even more impressive by Reid and Browns absence, and by who he's played on.

His form could well be confirmation that Maxwell is in his last year, especially if Reid plays back. We need to keep getting games into the kids who have shown form and reward VFL performances when we can.

Cannot wait to see Freeman, Seedsman, Shazza, Kennedy and Williams all come in either. Along with JT, Sinclair, Grundy, Fasolo, Blair, Beams, Elliott, Sideboob, Sinclair, Keeffe and others I'm sure I've missed, our future is very bright.

Best part is we are exposing out list, not just a 22. We will be in a great spot in 2-3 years I think with lots of players AFL ready.
You're not reading from the script Beechy . . its supposed to go "Sh1t recruiting, stars don't give a sh1t, horrible medical staff, sh1t coaching, etc., etc., etc.

Injuries are never good but they do give the opportunity to a kid to stand up and perform.

Frosty has been fantastic! I think he showed potential when he played the games in previous years but his efforts over the last couple of weeks has been phenomenal. Some true courage and commitment to winning the ball is exciting to see. He will only improve from here as well.

Loving his attack on the footy and bursting through packs! We have a keeper in the IceMan!

Cant wait till he gets elevated at this years draft
Might as well elevate him with a first round pick ;)

biqmw1.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

imho when Reid is fit. Drop Keefe, replace with Reid and we have us a solid CHB and FB. Keefe shows talent but i think he will have to compete for his spot. Toovey is a bit of a concern so far, but i have faith in him.

imho when Reid is fit. Drop Keefe, replace with Reid and we have us a solid CHB and FB. Keefe shows talent but i think he will have to compete for his spot. Toovey is a bit of a concern so far, but i have faith in him.
LOL Toovey has been absolutely brilliant straight off an ACL. Hasnt missed a beat.

wow our defense is all of a sudden looking really really good. Who would have thought it at the beginning of the year. What other team, can have there 2 first picked best KPD out and have there replacements to be still very good AFL quality stoppers. This is very promising and they are all pretty young. Very good work by the recruiters here. When Reid comes back, we can have a real weapon with the option of swinging him across the ground, our KPP depth allows us to be flexible with how we play him.

Toovey was far from brilliant today, his fumbles cost us a few goals
You mean the one dropped chest mark?

He held probably the 3rd best small forward in the comp goalless (Thomas kicked two but Grundy got him high and the intercept handball in the 1st wasnt his fault).

Small forwards arent nearly as good against us when Tooves plays.

You mean the one dropped chest mark?

He held probably the 3rd best small forward in the comp goalless (Thomas kicked two but Grundy got him high and the intercept handball in the 1st wasnt his fault).

Small forwards arent nearly as good against us when Tooves plays.

There were 3 bad fumbles that directly lead to north goals, 2 in the first quarter. Anyway this is getting off topic

I wouldn't be changing the defence too much. The last four weeks we have conceded 58, 72, 87 and 69. Great collective effort.

Langdon is probably the one who I can see making way but im happy to see him stay in the side.

Bar one major error, he was terrific today.

His attack on the man and contest was second-to-none, he also proved himself to have a few tricks up his sleeve

People forget that what's happening further up the field makes our defence look great. Our midfield has put in a few fantastic shifts the past few weeks. The true test for the current youngsters in our defence is yet to come...however with thats said, they're jumping every hurdle so far

Remove this Banner Ad

Back