Full Forward For Hire.

Remove this Banner Ad

I dont think there were any power forwards playing on saturday.

If bigpapa is going to play seniors he would want to be doing more than that in the twos. Conditions dont matter, if he is as good as he says he is he should be taking marks and kicking more than 1 goal in a game.

I don't want to pump papa's tyres up too much but he is a good player. Kicked 57 goals in his first season out of juniors in a side that finished 7th. He would play seniors at any club in the league.

I don't want to pump papa's tyres up too much but he is a good player. Kicked 57 goals in his first season out of juniors in a side that finished 7th. He would play seniors at any club in the league.

Thats good and well but who's getting the arse to fit him in the side?

No set formula works, each team is different, just depends on what players ya have. Catani like 3 big forwards to be successful, Nyora has has smaller, quicker forward lines and been successful.

Most succesful AFL teams have only 2 big forwards.

You cannot have 3 slow forwards. If you want to have 3 talls i reckon 2 of them must be nimble.

lol.

darnum have relied on a lot of goals from their midfield/resting onballers/small forwards this year. not really having a key forward seems to have worked reasonably well to this point. having said that, from what i have watched there seems to be alot of ball going inside the forward 50 with not much being marked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are a goose WheniwasYoung. Just about all your posts on here have been potting Rhys. Did he root your missus or something?

are you in the ones this week ????

If so what poor bastard got dropped for your talent and natural skills !!!!!!

outs: A.Martin, S.Abdulwahab, B.Dessent, G.Walker.

ins: M.Gooden, M.Olney, J.Price and someone else who i cant remember right now.

I Don't know how !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You had better perform mate

Have you got anyone up the ground that can hit you on the tit ?????

oh i dunno.

Jamie Cann
Alan Chandler
Julian Price
Kael Bergles
Rhett O'Hara
Chris Weller
Shane Youngman

etc. etc. etc.

between them, they should be able to scrounge something up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back