Wrestling Pictures/Videos/Gifs Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Why is it funny? Or "why would he do that?"? :p

If the former, watch whichever Bushwhacker that is, and what he does with his hand. Particularly in the area of Raymond Rougeau's crotch.

Why is it funny? Or "why would he do that?"? :p

If the former, watch whichever Bushwhacker that is, and what he does with his hand. Particularly in the area of Raymond Rougeau's crotch.
Why would he do that. I mean the Bushwakers were out there, but even for a "rib". That's a little messed up.

Reddit has revealed to me the size of Randy's ******* enormous quads... They're as wide as Paige's body.

5zvtCK5.jpg

Reddit has revealed to me the size of Randy's ******* enormous quads... They're as wide as Paige's body.

5zvtCK5.jpg

Holy s**t...........is that Sting in the background??
Seriously though, that's crazy. His quads look pretty gross. I saw a picture of Triple H's kneecaps a few weeks ago and well lets just say that it's a good thing he wears kneepads.

5zvtCK5.jpg
I thought Vicki left post-mania (ps. I don't watch SD, so don't pull me up there...)
And why couldn't the Uso's be swapped. Get the mask paint on the right side at least.

I thought Vicki left post-mania (ps. I don't watch SD, so don't pull me up there...)
And why couldn't the Uso's be swapped. Get the mask paint on the right side at least.
She tweeted that that was false.
That also bothered me about the Usos :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back