Wrestling Pictures/Videos/Gifs Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

58c4f0f2634747a8f3d71f1853d68311.gif

Guy in green gets ignored.

Haha that's Igloo.

never ceases to make me chuckle. that probably wouldve gone down as one of the worst wrestling segments ever even without the fall. i love the reactions of the other guys in the segment. ol' sid of all people is the one who keeps it together.

but my favourite part of the shockmaster was what they did afterwards. they dropped whatever the hell the stormtrooper stuff was meant to be and turned him in to a bumbling working class guy with skits of schiavone being on the receiving end of his clumsiness (one of which included a very young cody rhodes) and then the best part, wargames 93 (not surprisingly the first shitty wargames match). he came in last, ventura and schiavone completely s**t on him (at one point being amazed he was able to cross between the two rings without falling over)...and in very short order, after doing virtually nothing else (aside from navigating through the door and ring ropes), he proceeded to win the match for his team with a ******* bearhug in one of the most anticlimactic finishes ever.

mind boggling stuff from start to finish. dusty and ole mustve been on some serious weed for any of this s**t to look like a good idea

(Log in to remove this ad.)

never ceases to make me chuckle. that probably wouldve gone down as one of the worst wrestling segments ever even without the fall. i love the reactions of the other guys in the segment. ol' sid of all people is the one who keeps it together.

but my favourite part of the shockmaster was what they did afterwards. they dropped whatever the hell the stormtrooper stuff was meant to be and turned him in to a bumbling working class guy with skits of schiavone being on the receiving end of his clumsiness (one of which included a very young cody rhodes) and then the best part, wargames 93 (not surprisingly the first shitty wargames match). he came in last, ventura and schiavone completely s**t on him (at one point being amazed he was able to cross between the two rings without falling over)...and in very short order, after doing virtually nothing else (aside from navigating through the door and ring ropes), he proceeded to win the match for his team with a ******* bearhug in one of the most anticlimactic finishes ever.

mind boggling stuff from start to finish. dusty and ole mustve been on some serious weed for any of this s**t to look like a good idea
They felt it was the only way to save the character. In the defence of The Shockmaster (Tugboat) they put up a panel of wood at the bottom of the wall after they did the rehearsal and didn't tell him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back