Wrestling Pictures/Videos/Gifs Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

tumblr_mvv2nkJYIf1sookfro1_400.gif

:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I went to a Kane and Terri Runnels appearance/autograph signing at Toys R Us at Melbourne Central during that time period
That so cool. Did they just come over for a appearance? Since WWE came to Australia in 2002 and the last time they came over before that was in the 80s!

apparently this was about a month before the Global Warning show (Aug 2002), according to some random Kane fanpage that still exists on TRIPOD.
Ah ok that would make sense. I was thinking it was weird because I wasn't sure if Kane still had that attire at that time, but Kane change to his half mask attire on August 26th 2002, after the Global Warning Tour. :)

Dwayne Johnson, John Cena WWE feud was real

YOU don’t talk smack about “The Great One” and not expect consequences.

In an interview with Muscle And Fitness, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson admitted comments made by John Cena back in 2012 were enough to make their rivalry real.

“John had said some things in an interview that I took exception to [In essence, that the Rock cared only about being an actor not about wrestling or WWE fans]. He felt they were OK, I felt that they weren’t OK.”

This isn’t something that hasn’t happened before in the sports entertainment industry, but whenever the lines are blurred between the WWE universe and actual reality, it’s must-watch television.

Full Article:
http://www.news.com.au/sport/sports...we-feud-was-real/story-fno61i58-1227060464917

Great read!
If anyone wanted to know what a ******* arsehole John Cena is then just look at this following quote:
“I’d say ‘John, here’s what I’m going to say tonight: ‘Go f*** yourself.’ He’d say, ‘Well, here’s going to be my response: ‘F*** you, too,’” Johnson said.
This no talent piece of s**t was threatened when a true legend was taking the spotlight off him, so he responds like a child. Dwayne talked to him professionally, but when Cena told him "Go * yourself", he had every right to tell him "* you too".

I think you misread that part. Rock said that he told John he'd say 'go f*ck yourself' and then Cena said 'well my response will be f*ck you too"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back