List Mgmt. Future Father Son prospects

Remove this Banner Ad

Any chance of of draft year lol
Tried to compile a list based on what ever information I could find. If anyone could fill in the rest of the gaps, feel free to assist.

Jackson Archer (2021) ✅
Darby Scott (2021) :crossmark:
Jai Makepeace (2021/22)? :crossmark:
Thomas Longmire (2021/22)? :crossmark:

Dylan Makepeace (2022) :crossmark:
Cooper Harvey (2022) ✅

Byron Pickett Jnr (2023)
Lucas Rocca (2023)
Billy Longmire (2023)

Ryder Makepeace (2024)
Will Crocker (2024)
River Stevens (2024)
Zach Fairley (2025)
Kayde Pickett (2025)
Owen Simpson (2025)
Archer Grant (2025)
Kai Schwass (2025)
Lucas McCartney (2024)
Sam Harris (2026)
Aiden McCartney (2026)
Marcus Rocca (2027-2028)
Sasha Demetriou (2027-2028)
Suede Makepeace (2027-2028)

James Rock [2022-2027] TBC

Jack Petrie (2028)
Conor Rawlings (2029)
Hudson Harvey (2030)
Thomas Colbert (~2031)
Noah McMahon (2031)
Ryder Hansen (2031)
Lenny Firrito (2031)
Mason Sinclair (2032)
Lachlan Goldstein (2033)
Max Firrito (2034)
Xavier Cunnington (2034)
Sebastian Gibson (2034)
Jude Swallow (2035)
Cohen Thomas (2035)
Sonny Sinclair (2037)
Flynn Thompson (2037)
Carter Carey (2037)
Charlie Goldstein (2039)
Kobe Cunnington (2039)
Laker Hansen (2030+)
[Unknown name] Hansen (2030+)
[Unknown name] Colbert (2032+)

Ineligible
-------------------------------------
Tyler Welsh (2024) - Son of Scott
Tom Cochrane (2024) - Son of Stuart
Jagger Mooney (2025) - Son of Cameron
Ethan Abraham - Son of Winnie
Gary Abraham - Son of Winnie
[Unknown name] Abraham - Son of Winnie
Elijah Anderson (2030) - Son of Jed
Jasiah Anderson (2031) - Son of Jed
Archer Harvey (2025) - Son of Shane
Jett Harvey (2028) - Son of Shane
Slater Harvey (2031) - Son of Shane
Louis Thompson (2021) - Son of Nathan
Benjamin Thompson (2023) - Son of Nathan
Jude Dal Santo (2033)
Hendrix Daw (2037)
Isaiah Hall (2038)
Riley Polec (2038)

Last edited:
What an exciting crop. Great to see our club has such fantastic programs in place. This is another way that the success we had leading from the twilight struggling years of the 80's throughout the premiership success of the 90s will hopefully benefit the club for years to come. Yep little Boomer looks the goods and little Arch already has that determined look in his eye that will have him fearlessly backing into packs like his old man. And who knows we might even see Luke McDonald captaining some of these kids in ten years from now.

The loss of Jessie Dubya still burns in my gut.

He was everything we were crying out for in those dull Laidley years. Tall, athletic, fast, cocky, skilled.

Could have been anything. Anything.

Add him to that 08 side and we finish top 4 and probably make the Granny.

Love Lukey mac, but geeze we have been stooged with father/sons. And don't get me started on Josh Kelly.

Last edited:

Would give my left nut for a time machine to stop him from playing that fateful preseason match in 06.

He was everything we were crying out for in those dull Laidley years. Tall, athletic, fast, cocky, skilled.

Love Lukey mac, but geeze we have been stooged with father/sons. And don't get me started on Josh Kelly.
Beef Brayshaw.

How much NM bashing or sniping?
The usual, though it quickly turned into Cola smashing pretty quickly and discussing the ins and outs of Sydney's academy system and the prospect of those players making it afl level.

The usual, though it quickly turned into Cola smashing pretty quickly and discussing the ins and outs of Sydney's academy system and the prospect of those players making it afl level.
Probably not good enough for my weak heart. I'll leave them to it I guess.

If Phil Kelly hadn't been so injury prone and Mark Brayshaw had just been,well,better ,we'd have the makings of a pretty damn good on ball brigade for the next ten years.

Probably not good enough for my weak heart. I'll leave them to it I guess.
You better off not reading the average age list thread either and that North's decline is inevitable to be followed by Hawthorn's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm pretty sure it's the kids choice as to whether they want to join the Swans via their academy, or us via the father son rule. Lets hope those farcical cheating factories are dropped before the kids get to decide.
I disagree with that actually, anyone who has been involved in junior footy in Sydney knows that the standard is woefully poor, a large reason for this being that there are so few parents with any rudimentary knowledge to become decent coaches.

The other issue is that one of the trump cards that other sports have when trying to coax talented kids is a guarantee that they can stay local.

The major issue with academies is the payment of a fair price at the draft table. If they get this right then it's a win-win, just look at the two GWS academy kids who were overlooked by the Giants but subsequently drafted by Port Adelaide.

I die a little more inside- everytime he is brought up.

He had the cockiness of Buddy.

Please stop it

God I hope Cooper Harvey and Jackson Archer make it. That would be a dream come true.

Sorry for barging into your board but some of you are correct. If Thomas Longmire, Billy Longmire and Nicholas Blakey are 17/18 and still living in Sydney then they can be picked up by the Swans in the Swans academy. Of course that is a big if at the moment considering how young they are and how rare it is for coaches to stay at the one club for so long.

Sorry for barging into your board but some of you are correct. If Thomas Longmire, Billy Longmire and Nicholas Blakey are 17/18 and still living in Sydney then they can be picked up by the Swans in the Swans academy. Of course that is a big if at the moment considering how young they are and how rare it is for coaches to stay at the one club for so long.
You have enough handouts. Steer clear of our joey's

If any of them ends up a top draft prospect this could end in tears for either club, but most of all for the AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back