Certified Legendary Thread Future of James Aish, for a limited time only! (trolling opposition supporters automatic day off)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought he was good tonight, especially in the first half. From memory had 12 possessions and something like 5 tackles to half time. Probably a product of his spending more time on ball. Played on Swallow at stoppages and seemed to do a pretty good job of curbing his influence.

I took the trouble to keep a watch on him and I thought he ran hard to space to present a target a number of times but was largely ignored, perhaps because he is not the most demonstrative or vocal person out there. The one time he was spotted up, he kicked a nice goal.

Faded in the second half and particularly in the last quarter. Wasn't alone there though.

He's never going to be a flambouyant or eye catching type of player but I thought his effort was encouraging tonight and there's plenty there to work with. I hope he gets more time on ball/midfield time for the rest of the season.

I thought he was good tonight, especially in the first half. From memory had 12 possessions and something like 5 tackles to half time. Probably a product of his spending more time on ball. Played on Swallow at stoppages and seemed to do a pretty good job of curbing his influence.

I took the trouble to keep a watch on him and I thought he ran hard to space to present a target a number of times but was largely ignored, perhaps because he is not the most demonstrative or vocal person out there. The one time he was spotted up, he kicked a nice goal.

Faded in the second half and particularly in the last quarter. Wasn't alone there though.

He's never going to be a flambouyant or eye catching type of player but I thought his effort was encouraging tonight and there's plenty there to work with. I hope he gets more time on ball/midfield time for the rest of the season.

I agree it was probably his best game of the season really. Not that his season has hit any great heights but I will give him credit for being better tonight. He shows ability but not always enough determination or presence. But, improvement is improvement.

completely agree Luthor, very good in the first half, I can see why they like him, he put a couple of moves on in the 2nd QTR that were very good.

Tell me then.
:$
He probably won't be a star, but he will be a good-very good player. If you didn't see that last year, you obviously weren't watching. Whether he stays or not is another matter, but can we stop pretending that he's suddenly an absolute spud after having a quiet second year?
Or, you know, continue whinging. Whatever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Talk about a thread getting derailed:eek:

....and by by a Carlton poster.

Oh the shame!
Syl+Jr+Bag.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back