Certified Legendary Thread Future of James Aish, for a limited time only! (trolling opposition supporters automatic day off)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he would have gone , Your commitee Shwarb and Leppitch made it quite clear he was off the table, you were never going to let him go .Maybe back then you guys thought you can get him to stay. Aish did not bother to make his feelings official as he was under contract. However the situation will be different for him this October! Time will tell.

Lol! Eddie has changed our demographics were full of yuppies and metro sexuals now.

The more things change, the more they remain the same.

Mate I have an inside source on this topic. Aish did not want a trade to the Magpies last year.
Personally i would rather us target Sloan or Dangerfeild as they would cost us nothing.I would not be upset if he does not come.I just brought it up as a topic of convrrsation.
Now who is right you? Or the journalist from the heraldsun who stated the blues and Pies are up to there eyeballs with Aish! Time will tell.

The more things change, the more they remain the same.

Used to love the Amanda Show when I was young, a bit sad that she's now gone off the rails. Same with Miley Cyrus, I don't understand the big rush to distance themselves from their younger, more wholesome selves.

Personally i would rather us target Sloan or Dangerfeild as they would cost us nothing.I would not be upset if he does not come.I just brought it up as a topic of convrrsation.
Now who is right you? Or the journalist from the heraldsun who stated the blues and Pies are up to there eyeballs with Aish! Time will tell.
Time won't tell anything. I have absolutely zero idea as to what Aish's intentions are for this year and I have not claimed that I do.

12kilos.....hmmm that's a very heavy brain....

But it passes the time between thrashings.
Meh. As long as you realise that you are giving them what they want. Reckon there's some roster over on the Pies board for posters to come over and poke you lot.

Meh. As long as you realise that you are giving them what they want. Reckon there's some roster over on the Pies board for posters to come over and poke you lot.

We're sharing, caring types over here on the Lions board.

Except to each other after a loss. Then we become vicious and unrelenting.

I think Aish is gone! Likely crows maybe at the pies . Which would be bitter sweat after Beams left for you guys.
its easy to say in hindsight , but maybe you should have packaged Aish, Crisp and pick 25 for Beams? You would have kept pick 5 and Degoey would have been at Brisbane now. I am sure the pies would have taken that. Why keep a player who does not want to be at your club? The signs were their from last year.
1. I do believe it is against the rules to trade draftees on thier initial contract

2. See username

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. I do believe it is against the rules to trade draftees on thier initial contract

2. See username

#1 - Boyd was traded last year on his initial contract.

It's pretty brave to lock in Jon Ralph...

Remember when he said we'd trade Hanley and Pick 5. Ahahahahahhahahahahha.

At risk of putting everyone off their dinner (or dessert) Ralph is a true suckler on Eddie's... teat. It amazes me to think he claims to be a "journalist".

After years of having player exodus Collingwood, its surprising to see they still seem to believe their club is a prefered destination.

That is because each one who left was either someone-we-didn't-want-anymore or someone-who-was-deficient-in-character or someone-who-put-themselves-first-over-the-team ... *real* footballers still want to come there (and by definition anyone who does *not* want to come to Collingwood is deficient as that is the place that every real footballer wants to play)

It is only circular logic when someone else uses it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back