Certified Legendary Thread Future of James Aish, for a limited time only! (trolling opposition supporters automatic day off)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only he'd signed my hat.*

*I didn't really have a Lions hat, and I am pretty sure he would have signed it if I had asked and if in fact I had one.

I was at the Gabba today and I asked James Aish whether he'd be interested in upgrading the large sign with a picture of him that you see when walking into gate 2.

He said he wouldn't be signing anything until the end of the season.

I walked into James Aish today at the Gabba and I asked him how he thought he'd fit into the midfield this season.

He said he was praying for some luck, but he wouldn't sign himself this year over it.

I saw James Aish today at the Gabba and I asked him whether he had a message for Lions fans who were hard-of-hearing.

He said he wouldn't be signing anything in 2015.

Earlier, I saw James Aish at the Gabba, and I asked him what it was like being a Scorpio.

He said the last thing he wanted to do this year was sign on.

Caught up with James Aish earlier and I gave him this:

Screen Shot 2015-02-25 at 11.10.03 pm.png

He shook his head slowly and walked off.

Hey James North , I was at gate 2... I din't see you today.

But I did see James Aish... we must have just missed each other.

Oh, and you should use some emoticons... Don't want to confuse anyone.:p

I wasn't there today - the post above is from a previous day that I was idling around an empty Gabba stadium.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Are u serious? he wouldn't sign a fan's hat?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was sitting right ******* next to Han Solo in the cockpit of the Millennium Falcon when they helped destroy the first Death Star, yet gets absolutely snubbed at the medal ceremony.

Maybe it was part of keeping his semi-secret actually-in-charge-with-Han-as-frontman shtick going?

(cf chewbacca and r2d2 the real brains of the rebellion theories)

And now for something completely different;
tumblr_maglm6Ojac1rpduwho1_500.gif

I'm sick of all this serious discussion about James Aish why don't we try to come up with the best anagrams of his name:

Here, I'll start

Jam Hi Seas

I'm sick of all this serious discussion about James Aish why don't we try to come up with the best anagrams of his name:

Here, I'll start

Jam Hi Seas

Extending across languages i managed

Ja Messiah!!

or for Tairy; ah ea Jisms

I'm tempted to merge this thread with the random one to see if anyone would notice.

Either that or lock it forever.
IN the eventt hat this thread becomes Locked it would be my intention to immediately open a thread Titled 'James Aish- Where will he play Football in 2016', in order that there might be a forum for considered discussion of that hitherto ignored topic.

IN the eventt hat this thread becomes Locked it would be my intention to immediately open a thread Titled 'James Aish- Where will he play Football in 2016', in order that there might be a forum for considered discussion of that hitherto ignored topic.

Geez you're really not thinking long term enough. Why not start 2017, 2018 and 2019 versions of the thread to make sure you have the most common eventualities covered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back