Certified Legendary Thread Future of James Aish, for a limited time only! (trolling opposition supporters automatic day off)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does anyone else get the feeling that we are in to Tippett? Swans would be looking to ease cap space and we could offer him decent coin if his body is in good shape.

I have nothing concrete at all, just a feeling.

It makes sense. I wonder what Swans would want?

Does anyone else get the feeling that we are in to Tippett?

Not coming here last time he had the option aside, and suspicions of mercenary soul aside, and credibility of character aside ... is his exposed form such that he would be of actual value to us?

Not coming here last time he had the option aside, and suspicions of mercenary soul aside, and credibility of character aside ... is his exposed form such that he would be of actual value to us?

Aside from all that, he would add massive value to our side. Averages 2 goals a game in his career and has averaged over 2.5 goals a game since he's been at the Swans. Allows McStay and Freeman time to develop and not get the best defenders each week. He's a great contested mark and when he's on he's a very dominant forward.

His knee is completely stuffed apparantly.

And on top of his knee, don't forget he's had his fair share of concussions as well. One big hit, and both the leg and head could be done. Even when fit, he hasn't exactly shone, since his run of head knocks at Adelaide.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aside from all that, he would add massive value to our side. Averages 2 goals a game in his career and has averaged over 2.5 goals a game since he's been at the Swans. Allows McStay and Freeman time to develop and not get the best defenders each week. He's a great contested mark and when he's on he's a very dominant forward.

Tippett turns 28 at the start of this season and has played 130 AFL games...a massive NO :thumbsdown:

But could win the Norm Smith this year with Sydney with 5 goals in a Grand Final :thumbsu:

So the "put talks off till the end of the season" was never official, it was just misconstrued from the regurgitated quotes in the recent article and a lack of a denial is as good as a confirmation it seems.

I have no faith that it would. He seems absolutely shot.
The before mentioned knee injury has not ben overstated.

Gretel would be a better choice.

Not bad coin if it's true. Geez, if he knocks us back in the face of that I don't think many in the footy World will have much sympathy for him. It's an unsustainable position for clubs generally when they are forced to offer huge salaries just to stop kids going home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back