Certified Legendary Thread Future of James Aish, for a limited time only! (trolling opposition supporters automatic day off)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strange response...anyway I have made my thoughts clear and will move on.

There is no deadline. My opinion is that if he hasn't re-signed by round 1 he is most likely gone. I didn't think it was that hard to comprehend.

There is no deadline. My opinion is that if he hasn't re-signed by round 1 he is most likely gone. I didn't think it was that hard to comprehend.

So it's your opinion that there's a deadline? Haha

So it's your opinion that there's a deadline? Haha

Or maybe he (Bucking Beads )just means that in his own mind if he (James Aish) is going to sign it will be prior to round one and if it hasn't happened by then he will be assuming that he is leaving (ie nothing to do with Aish or the club just his own personal musings on the subject that he has deigned to graciously share with the rest of us!)

Or maybe he (Bucking Beads )just means that in his own mind if he (James Aish) is going to sign it will be prior to round one and if it hasn't happened by then he will be assuming that he is leaving (ie nothing to do with Aish or the club just his own personal musings on the subject that he has deigned to graciously share with the rest of us!)

So it's his own personal deadline in regards to whether he thinks Aish is leaving or not. His opinion will change once a certain date is passed. Seems like a deadline to me, no?

So it's his own personal deadline in regards to whether he thinks Aish is leaving or not. His opinion will change once a certain date is passed. Seems like a deadline to me, no?
Goodness me this isn't that hard to understand is it? A deadline implies after the date negotiations will not be entered into (unless it's fake i.e. The Pies) what beads is suggesting is that if we hear another "contract talks are put off" the likelihood is Aish won't be resigning. Totally different thing to a deadline.

If Aish puts off talks in Jan then in March says "yep guys I'm ready to sign" are we going to knock him back? Beads is just suggesting that the likelihood of that sort of back flip is very low if talks are extended again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goodness me this isn't that hard to understand is it? A deadline implies after the date negotiations will not be entered into (unless it's fake i.e. The Pies) what beads is suggesting is that if we hear another "contract talks are put off" the likelihood is Aish won't be resigning. Totally different thing to a deadline.

If Aish puts off talks in Jan then in March says "yep guys I'm ready to sign" are we going to knock him back? Beads is just suggesting that the likelihood of that sort of back flip is very low if talks are extended again.

Firstly, try not to be so patronising, it's unbecoming

Secondly, here's how I view it

At the moment, your friends view is that Aish is likely to stay. He has stated, that by a certain time (round one), his view will change, that is, his view will now be that Aish is unlikely to stay

Therefore, his current opinion has an expiry date of round one, where it will change, that is, his view has a deadline

That's how I see it, just going off what he posted, not what you said he posted.

He originally said, "I don't have an deadline, I have an opinion". Opinions have context, in this case that context changes, in essence, it has a deadline.

I honestly wouldn't have bothered explaining myself, but you seemed really emotionally invested in it, judging by your tone, so I didn't want to upset you.

Anyway, my view is that Aish will stay or go. Groundbreaking stuff.

Firstly, try not to be so patronising, it's unbecoming

Secondly, here's how I view it

At the moment, your friends view is that Aish is likely to stay. He has stated, that by a certain time (round one), his view will change, that is, his view will now be that Aish is unlikely to stay

Therefore, his current opinion has an expiry date of round one, where it will change, that is, his view has a deadline

That's how I see it, just going off what he posted, not what you said he posted.

He originally said, "I don't have an deadline, I have an opinion". Opinions have context, in this case that context changes, in essence, it has a deadline.

I honestly wouldn't have bothered explaining myself, but you seemed really emotionally invested in it, judging by your tone, so I didn't want to upset you.

Anyway, my view is that Aish will stay or go. Groundbreaking stuff.
Fair enough, not trying to be patronising at all just think words are being put in people's mouths.

I'm probably just more sensitive than normal about people using the word deadline than anything else (I'm looking at you Hine).

FWIW I don't know Beads from a bar of soap and I'm not emotionally invested in the slightest, just calling it as I see it.

Rather than sit in the fence I'll call it, he'll stay. Because of last year I reckon we're all just jumping at shadows and it's actually very common for 1st year players to sign in their contract year. I very well may be wrong and if I am I also don't think it's the end of the world...

Didn't Richmond have a deadline for Dustin Martin and they called off talks with him until the end of the season.

Didn't Richmond have a deadline for Dustin Martin and they called off talks with him until the end of the season.
Now that's a deadline!

Was a gutsy but correct call in the end.., can't help but think that if dusty's head was more switched in he'd be playing elsewhere this year... But then again maybe he would have been resigned earlier... Sometimes those who are tormented are the most talented...

Not sure if it's already been mentioned here but Just a tip, The crows have james aish's cousin as part of their club management team.

Not sure if it's already been mentioned here but Just a tip, The crows have james ash's cousin as part of their club management team.

It's cool, we've got Tex Walker's third cousin's dog groomer's dentist's goddaughter making the sandwiches in our player cafeteria. Your move Adelaide.

It's cool, we've got Tex Walker's third cousin's dog groomer's dentist's goddaughter making the sandwiches in our player cafeteria. Your move Adelaide.

We need to get to that dog, make sure he doesn't leak any info, soften him up a bit.

You know what I'm talking about!

We can learn a lot from Collingwood this year, even though Beams was contracted. They got pretty close to a dollar for a dollar. They bargained hard. We were way to soft last year.

I really hope we keep Aish. But if he desperately wants to head back to SA, they need to come up with a top 3 pick. That means Crows potentially trading out the likes of a Dangerfield or Tex (if Danger wants to get back to Vic, highly likely a Vic club will be bottom 3). Or Lions could put a massive offer to Danger (Danger for Aish). All else fails..try your luck in the PSD.

We need to get to that dog, make sure he doesn't leak any info, soften him up a bit.

You know what I'm talking about!

Dogs are notorious for for leaking wherever and whenever they feel like it.

Also ,dogs are food thieves.

Mine stole a whole shop bought BBQ chicken from the kitchen bench today. Bloody thing:mad:

It's been branded " you rotten chicken thief" for the day and knows full well what I'm talking about.

We can learn a lot from Collingwood this year, even though Beams was contracted. They got pretty close to a dollar for a dollar. They bargained hard. We were way to soft last year.

I really hope we keep Aish. But if he desperately wants to head back to SA, they need to come up with a top 3 pick. That means Crows potentially trading out the likes of a Dangerfield or Tex (if Danger wants to get back to Vic, highly likely a Vic club will be bottom 3). Or Lions could put a massive offer to Danger (Danger for Aish). All else fails..try your luck in the PSD.
Dangerfield and Tex are free agents next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back