Gamblor's quest to make $500 each week - using loss chasing

Remove this Banner Ad

Because its quite clear you aren't. If you are you would have no qualms about showing us.

Oh it's quite clear is it.

I have a question for you: given the purpose of the thread is to do a live exploration of loss chasing, what would be the use of it if I weren't actually betting?

I believe you Duritz, but I do question your sanity. You've told us before you punt for a living, why would you be willing to risk a % of your bank on a losing streak for essentially shits and giggles?

I believe you Duritz, but I do question your sanity. You've told us before you punt for a living, why would you be willing to risk a % of your bank on a losing streak for essentially shits and giggles?

I dunno really. It's good to experiment with analysis and betting, you discover unexpected things that way.

Maybe I'll only risk 5k. And if that's the case, maybe I'll win 3k before hitting a bad streak, therefore only risking 2k.

However, the season is finite. I could get to the end without hitting the streak.

I couldn't give a rats tosser if people do or don't put the bets on or do or don't believe it.
Just leave it alone and if you don't like it , leave.:mad:

Duritz is posting his bets before start, doing nothing wrong for a change and as such is allowed to. :rolleyes:

I couldn't give a rats tosser if people do or don't put the bets on or do or don't believe it.
Just leave it alone and if you don't like it , leave.:mad:

Duritz is posting his bets before start, doing nothing wrong for a change and as such is allowed to. :rolleyes:

:eek:

One other point about this thread... they won't necessarily always be line bets. I could take some longer odds ones too, just the first two happened to be line bets. Of course, the longer odds ones = less outlay, but less chance of collect too.

I say keep going until the end of the season. I heard Lenny29 has a smoky for the Brownlow this year, so you will get it all back in early September anyway.

*Edit - Bad news - His smoky can't get a game for Richmond.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just to keep this on track but also for my interest if you have time

Explain zero edge?
in red/black on roulette you are taking $2 on something that is definitively a ~48% chance of happening. there is no staking method, system or anything else that will mean you can win over millions of bets except dumb luck and eventually if you keep going you will lose

whereas in footy, the odds don't reflect the definitive chances of happening - so if your judgment is better than the bookies, you have an edge

Also i think i heard Duritz say he would potentially go up to a 5k loss

Thats not many bets mate

$500
4k - puts you over

I know you said you could bet small on longer odds but just going off what you did this round

Also i think i heard Duritz say he would potentially go up to a 5k loss

Thats not many bets mate

$500
4k - puts you over

I know you said you could bet small on longer odds but just going off what you did this round

That's true if you're always backing $2.00 chances.

Was balmainforever warning not enough for people to listen??? We have given you guys such an easy run on here and allow plenty of banter etc. Don't take advantage of it by calling others out and trolling threads for your own enjoyment or we will start handing cards out.

Enough is enough.

Was balmainforever warning not enough for people to listen??? We have given you guys such an easy run on here and allow plenty of banter etc. Don't take advantage of it by calling others out and trolling threads for your own enjoyment or we will start handing cards out.

Enough is enough.
We can still troll Lenny though. Can't we?

We can still troll Lenny though. Can't we?

Lenny is always open season! :D

But in all honesty keep it nice and friendly and we will only get involved when it gets nasty and really personal which we do not want. ;)

Life is to short to fight on the net with others and just enjoy it and go with the flow. If people feel the need to get fired up, either report and alert us to the fact without replying or face the consequence etc and using the " He was picking on me " line when nothing has been reported will get you no where as we cannot see everything on here 100% of the time.

OK, am well rested after my satisfying first week, been relaxing and enjoying life, safe in the knowledge that $500 was comfortably and safely made in the first week, and that it was guaranteed - because of the joys of loss chasing.

This week, first (and only?) bet for the weekend:

Hawthorn, Under 39.5, $385 @ $2.30, sportsbet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back