State of Origin Game 2: New South Wales v Queensland

Remove this Banner Ad

This is NSW's best chance to win the series over the last eight years. They were very impressive in game 1 and I expect them to finish the job on Wednesday.

Hopefully NSW can put the Queenslanders to the sword and destroy them, but more than likely it will be fairly close.

NSW by 10. Hayne to score a hat trick and win man of the match.

As a QLDer I'm very, very nervous about this. So many injury clouds, having lost game 1, and having to play in NSW = not a lot of confidence

As a QLDer I'm very, very nervous about this. So many injury clouds, having lost game 1, and having to play in NSW = not a lot of confidence
You got nothing to be nervous about.It's us who should be nervous.As much as I don't like it, Queensland are specials tonight.Hopoate and Dugan vs Inglis and Boyd ? I know which side I'd rather be on, and it is'nt ours.

Hope it's not going to be too close but I know it will. I swear I lose a couple of years every time the game is on.

Hopefully, NSW by 4

You got nothing to be nervous about.It's us who should be nervous.As much as I don't like it, Queensland are specials tonight.Hopoate and Dugan vs Inglis and Boyd ? I know which side I'd rather be on, and it is'nt ours.

It's mostly the injury concerns that have me nervous, if Cherry-Evans, Slater and Inglis all come in under done it's not going to be easy. And if we can't contain Hayne again NSW will be hard to stop.

We've seen it before and I think we will see it again. QLD to win tonight by 4 points, NSW to choke and lose the series after being up 1 - 0.

If QLD win in NSW environment tonight they'll be riding a massive high for Game 3 if it's still a live rubber.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Paul Gallen and the New South Wales Victoria Bitter Blues look more than a chance tonight. Hopefully G.I. Runs riot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back