Game 3 NAB challenge v Pies @ Etihad 7:10pm Saturday 21st

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought we may as well get this started.
Will probably go pretty close to full strength, maybe Moyd and Minson might get a rest. Think that those that missed against the Dees that were fit will play and probably be in the Round 1 team.

One of our guys we can't afford to lose starts as sub, Minson dropped (hopefully he gets the message to step up). Give Daniel and Webb another go this time giving CD a bit more time OB where he is at his most dangerous.

FB- Wood-Roughead-Morris
HB-Murphy-Hamling-Darley
C- Hrovat-Jong-Webb
HF-Bontempeilli-Redpath-Dahlhaus
FF- Honeychurch-Toyd-Stringer
OB- Campbell-Wallis-Daniel

INT- A.Cordy, Talia, Stevens, Moyd
SUBS- Macrae, Hunter

Wood Roughead Morris
Hamling Talia Murphy
McRae Wallis Johannisen
Stringer Redpath Hunter
Dahlhaus T Boyd Honeychurch
Minson Bontempelli M Boyd
Interchange Jong, Cordy, Stevens, Grant.
Subs:Dickson & Daniel

One of our guys we can't afford to lose starts as sub, Minson dropped (hopefully he gets the message to step up). Give Daniel and Webb another go this time giving CD a bit more time OB where he is at his most dangerous.

FB- Wood-Roughead-Morris
HB-Murphy-Hamling-Darley
C- Hrovat-Jong-Webb
HF-Bontempeilli-Redpath-Dahlhaus
FF- Honeychurch-Toyd-Stringer
OB- Campbell-Wallis-Daniel

INT- A.Cordy, Talia, Stevens, Moyd
SUBS- Macrae, Hunter
Love this team. Make it so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wood Roughead Morris
Hamling Talia Murphy
McRae Wallis Johannisen
Stringer Redpath Hunter
Dahlhaus T Boyd Honeychurch
Minson Bontempelli M Boyd
Interchange Jong, Cordy, Stevens, Grant.
Subs:Dickson & Daniel

Yeah B15, I think your pretty close to the money there. Well done.

I've got a sneaky feeling we see Clay. Would be bloody rapt too, perfect sub to bring on fresh for a run after theres a few tired bodies out there. King Harold you know the kid don't ya? Any idea how he's tracking?

I've got a sneaky feeling we see Clay. Would be bloody rapt too, perfect sub to bring on fresh for a run after theres a few tired bodies out there. King Harold you know the kid don't ya? Any idea how he's tracking?
R.i.P Who ever is matched up with Clay

I would be very surprised if Talia wasn't in the team on the back of a few mistakes against the Demons.

I would be very surprised if Talia wasn't in the team on the back of a few mistakes against the Demons.
He needs to play with Roughead and Morris regularly. I still think he is a solid defender one on one (as proven in the VFL last year) and needs to be given continuity in a lock down role at AFL level for say two months.

Would play Roberts as a leading forward and utilise his marking strength if Hamling looks ok as the third tall down back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back