Autopsy Game Day Experience

Remove this Banner Ad

How good did the LEST WE FORGET sign in the eastern stand look!!! Well done to whoever figured that out!!!

where the hell are the photos of it? i expected them to be everywhere?

Quick question guys. Me and some mates are coming to Adelaide next weekend for the UFC and just realised we can come watch the mighty Power at Adelaide oval on the same day. Have just gone and bought GA tickets now and can't wait for the "Never Tear Us Apart" and to watch your boys run over the Eagles. My question is, will the GA tickets let us onto the hill? It looked like it does on the Ticketek website but wanted to check. Thanks.

Quick question guys. Me and some mates are coming to Adelaide next weekend for the UFC and just realised we can come watch the mighty Power at Adelaide oval on the same day. Have just gone and bought GA tickets now and can't wait for the "Never Tear Us Apart" and to watch your boys run over the Eagles. My question is, will the GA tickets let us onto the hill? It looked like it does on the Ticketek website but wanted to check. Thanks.
Sure will. But if you did want to sit I believe there are some seats GA available on a first in first served basis (in front of the hill perhaps?). Someone else will be able to confirm.

And make sure you check out the GameDay Village on Memorial Drive tennis centre (just left of the stadium after you cross the bridge) for pre and post game refreshments. $5 beers.

Awesome pic, taken just behind where I sit lol.
Well if I'd known that (considers facetiously typing, I would have moved) but nah, would've said G'day. Wore my 'Power supporters Brisbane' polo too. I'll probably be there for the West Coast game next week too. Thinking hill for the Showdown.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well if I'd known that (considers facetiously typing, I would have moved) but nah, would've said G'day. Wore my 'Power supporters Brisbane' polo too. I'll probably be there for the West Coast game next week too. Thinking hill for the Showdown.

Hill for the Showdown is the only place to be in my opinion. You're right behind the official cheersquad, you're not far from the bar, and the Alberton Crowd will be there, so there's plenty of Port supporters around. That's always handy in an away showdown, considering the amount of special units that seem to wander around in primary colours...

The Hitman trying to find a hit to impact on our gameday experience
https://instagram.com/pafc/

the other 2 options are

C – Calvin Harris – I’m not alone
D - Major Lazer & DJ Snake - Lean On

upload_2015-5-6_14-10-49.png

Just a follow up, came down on Sunday after the UFC. If I was an 18 year old I would want to be drafted to Port, the pre game stuff (especially the never tear us apart) was just superb, the oval is probably the best viewing ground in Oz and has such an amazing energy and noise. One of the best experiences at the footy I've ever had. Thanks again.

Just a follow up, came down on Sunday after the UFC. If I was an 18 year old I would want to be drafted to Port, the pre game stuff (especially the never tear us apart) was just superb, the oval is probably the best viewing ground in Oz and has such an amazing energy and noise. One of the best experiences at the footy I've ever had. Thanks again.
If you liked that, you should hear a 50,000+ night game!

The good & bad from last weeks game day.
Good - Having the mums there when their boys entered the arena
Bad - Chemist Warehouse goal splash when West Coast goaled. It our home game, why would we acknowledge their goals?

11207342_10152981237303882_1083286109276738112_n.jpg

For those who live interstate and overseas here is a snippet of our game day experience we just put up on youtube. diegodcg Ben is the guy with the megaphone leading the march.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSvwYIMNW9M

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aSvwYIMNW9M

Have only just seen this, having been rather occupied and only just catching up on BF backlog. Thanks REH for putting it up.

Observation: After this pre-match we came out and played the greatest first quarter vs the Premiers that could be imagined.

Two weeks later we play the flattest third quarter against lesser opposition that could be imagined.

It just reminds me that footy is a week by week thing, and if we go into a match with our heads in the right place we can beat anyone.

I feel better.

Have only just seen this, having been rather occupied and only just catching up on BF backlog. Thanks REH for putting it up.

Observation: After this pre-match we came out and played the greatest first quarter vs the Premiers that could be imagined.

Two weeks later we play the flattest third quarter against lesser opposition that could be imagined.

It just reminds me that footy is a week by week thing, and if we go into a match with our heads in the right place we can beat anyone.

I feel better.
This. After the toughest opening 5 games to an AFL season we've ever had and on the back of a Showdown, a let down was unfortunately imminent. After some honest reviews during the week, expect a much tougher unit to front Brisbane on Sunday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back