Game of the round. Bulldogs v GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is gross overrated and poor?

Stringer, Bontempelli, Macrae, Liberatore, Hrovat, Dahlhaus, Roughead

or

Shiel, Hoskin-Elliott, Smith, Treloar, Kelly, Buntine, Tomlinson

Both ripping groups of kids.
You can't tell me Hrovat, Daulhaus & Roughead are in the GWS category. Not to mention the fact there is another 10 stars you haven't mentioned. Bonts and Stringer could be stars, I highly doubt the others will be any more then good players because of certain deficencies. All outside Buntine and Tomlinson have shown they will be stars of the competition.

Feel sorry for Jake Stringer but he'll bounce back.

Still from his 18 games he has kicked the most goals out of any Rising Star nominee from this year, from a fairly average time on ground percentrage (8th out of all nominees). Is also ranked third in total contested marks out of all nominees.
Tied with Menzel who kicked 26 goals in 19 games.

Yeah Hoskin-Elliot is frightening. Could easily see him becoming the best player in the comp.

For the Bulldogs, Stringer also seems to find so much space and time, like Pendlebury.

Funny there are some flogs on Big Footy that think Hoskin-Elliott will be traded for a 2nd round draft pick if the Giants are lucky!!

He is a Group 1 star, as is Smith, Treloar, Shiel, Cameron and Patton. The future for the Giants is golden!!

Oh come on, you would be pissing yourself if that happened to another team/player.

Yeah, having just seen the vision it was a bit of a blue.

Bit rich for some to call him a spud, especially Saints supporters. Bar Riewoldt, Stringer would have been their best forward this year

I´ve liked Stringer from he´s very first NAB cup game where he threaded an absolutely brilliant goal.
I think he plays a little similar to Jack Darling. Strong and mobile type. He makes time and space
and apart from the howler tonight has pretty safe hands. Definetely an exciting player.
If only the Dogs had the big KPF for him to play alongside he will destroy teams. If Peter Wright is still available at their pick
, they´ll pounce. Unlikely though.

I´ve liked Stringer from he´s very first NAB cup game where he threaded an absolutely brilliant goal.
I think he plays a little similar to Jack Darling. Strong and mobile type. He makes time and space
and apart from the howler tonight has pretty safe hands. Definetely an exciting player.
If only the Dogs had the big KPF for him to play alongside he will destroy teams. If Peter Wright is still available at their pick
, they´ll pounce. Unlikely though.

Unknowingly Jake has probably done us a favour in trying to get Wright!
He certainly made an error tonight but our 2nd half of our season has been built around him and hes already our best forward.
Certainly need another 195cm + forward for the long kickout option we just don't presently have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's no surprise the Bulldogs are yet again, pathetic, leaving their fans with not a glimmer if hope over summer.

The only difference between our sides this year is we'll get a better draft pick. Oh, and we beat you. There's that, too.

Make no mistake, GWS are ahead of GC in every aspect.
It's no surprise the Bulldogs are yet again, pathetic, leaving their fans with not a glimmer if hope over summer.

No surprise you're in here trolling either

Where did I say White was a spud?

I'm flattered you felt compelled to follow me to this thread though

Yeah, I followed you into this thread rather than to read the posts on what was an entertaining game :drunk: your comment about Stringer probably dropping the mark because of a lack of sleep due to a child is probably worthy of following you around in the future and reminding you.

Even with a child at home :drunk:

Kid was only born week before last.

Yeah, I followed you into this thread rather than to read the posts on what was an entertaining game :drunk: your comment about Stringer probably dropping the mark because of a lack of sleep due to a child is probably worthy of following you around in the future and reminding you.

Chris Judd and Jarrad Mcveigh had kids and commentators were making excuses for their poor performances directly after. My post was tongue in cheek referencing that. If having the baby affected his game he wouldn't have played so well before that unfortunate mistake.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back