Multiplat Game of Thrones - A TellTale Games Series

Remove this Banner Ad

How would you compare Life is Strange to GoT? I've heard good things but I was waiting for GoT to end before deciding whether or not to check out LiS. Was also hoping they might do a sale on it once all the eps were out.

Pretty similar - both put a lot of emphasis on the relationship with characters and the decisions you make (and how they play out later on).

Very different plot/setting but still a fun game. Would recommend it, especially if there is a discounted version or sale on.

Didn't know there was a disc version coming out. Will it contain all the content currently available?

I should probably do more research on this. Seems like a couple of seasons worth of games, broken down by individual episodes?
pretty much the same as the walking dead games. probably for people with s**t net

It's Telltale and Borderlands.

Buy it :thumbsu:

Bought it. No regrets so far! Classic borderlands humour is a nice touch. :D

On GoT, a friend mentioned to me that the last ep will be released around Nov 17th. Not sure if that's officially been announced?

Bought it. No regrets so far! Classic borderlands humour is a nice touch. :D

On GoT, a friend mentioned to me that the last ep will be released around Nov 17th. Not sure if that's officially been announced?
Yeah Nov 17 is official. Not sure if it's Nov 17 everywhere or Nov 17 in the US and the 18th here though.

Yeah Nov 17 is official. Not sure if it's Nov 17 everywhere or Nov 17 in the US and the 18th here though.

Thanks mate, good to know it's not far off.

Might find time to squeeze it in during Fallout. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glitchy as *. Pissing me off something chronic in the fight scenes.

I'd wait til they patch it, if you don't desperately need to find out what happens.

Glitchy as ****. Pissing me off something chronic in the fight scenes.

I'd wait til they patch it, if you don't desperately need to find out what happens.

I think I downloaded a patch last night with it? Or do you mean a second patch?

I'll give it a go tonight hopefully.

If they've already patched it then it might be okay.

I downloaded it, then played it offline, so if there was a day 1 patch I didn't get it.

Downloaded the patch before I played it and it was still far too glitchy for something we've been waiting 4 months for. Jittery animation, sound clips stuttering, etc.

Story wise it was ok, didn't feel epic though. Half the choices didn't feel like they mattered. Being now 1 and a half seasons through the Walking Dead series they seem like the better games.

Played it last night and even with the patch it was glitchy and slow. Loading/transition between chapters was pretty bad and the fights as Demosthenes mentioned were buggy too.

As for the ending I got - was really bleak and depressing. I know it's GoT but it sort of felt that the decisions didn't matter in the end as every outcome was pretty much a bad one.

If they do a second season, hopefully there will be an improvement. Definitely not the strongest of the TellTale games. I've got Wolf Among Us ready to go when I need a break from Fallout 4. Most reports say that is a good series.

You lucky bastard :eek:

Actually started TWAU last night, 2 eps in and I'm hooked! No idea why it took me so long to get onto it. Maybe the fairy tale character settings? Anything but kiddy so far! :D

Actually started TWAU last night, 2 eps in and I'm hooked! No idea why it took me so long to get onto it. Maybe the fairy tale character settings? Anything but kiddy so far! :D

It's really, really good.

Right up there with The Walking Dead Season 1 as my favourite Telltale game (I haven't played Borderlands though),

Keen to hear your thoughts on Wolfie if you want to find the thread :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back