Multiplat Game of Thrones - A TellTale Games Series

Remove this Banner Ad

Noticed the first season pass is 30% off, is it worth getting now or better to wait until they all release?
Dunno if it's all platforms but Telltale Collection (Walking Dead 1&2, Game of Thrones Season Pass, Tales from the Borderlands Season Pass and Wolf among us) is like $77 on Xbox Live. Considering the two season passes for Game of Thrones and Tales are almost that much I snapped it up even though I have both Walking Deads and Wolf on 360.

How long is that 30% off deal running for Seany?
5th of Feb.

If you get in this weekend though you can use this code to get a further 10% off: K5B9PMJQMF

Excited for ep 2 to drop this week. Anyone know exactly when this is out on PS4 in Aus?

It's up on the Web Store, but not when browsing on the PS4 for some reason. At lunch time I found it on the web store and just added it to the cart and chose Download to PS4 and it went through and installed fine.

Try here, https://store.sonyentertainmentnetw...uy-playstation-store-cm077:shop now:null:null

(It may be up on the PS4 Store by now, haven't checked since about 2pm.)

It's up on the Web Store, but not when browsing on the PS4 for some reason. At lunch time I found it on the web store and just added it to the cart and chose Download to PS4 and it went through and installed fine.

Try here, https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-au/games/addons/game-of-thrones-episode-2-the-lost-lords/cid=EP2026-CUSA01427_00-GOT000000000DLC2?smcid=pdc:gb-en:pdc-buy-playstation-store-cm077:shop now:null:null

Awesome!

Try here, https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-au/games/addons/game-of-thrones-episode-2-the-lost-lords/cid=EP2026-CUSA01427_00-GOT000000000DLC2?smcid=pdc:gb-en:pdc-buy-playstation-store-cm077:shop now:null:null

Thanks man, worked a treat :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty good follow up, bit more story than action this time around but setting it up nicely. The intro was pretty cool. Still got an overwhelming feeling of sadness once the credits rolled and I realised that after only 2 hours there's probably another 1.5-2 months to wait for more.

Last edited:
Mira is my favourite character at the moment.

The option to 'stare down' those Whitehill dudes has been my favourite choice so far.

Finally got around to playing this last night and powered through the first 2 eps. Really liking it and I think they do a good job (particularly with the Mira sections) of making you feel you can't really trust anyone...

Any idea of when ep 3 is meant to drop?

I wonder if this will be like the Walking Dead game and carry over into seasons or if it'll be a one off story (with any new season having a new plot).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back