Multiplat Game of Thrones - A TellTale Games Series

Remove this Banner Ad

Just finished episode 1, my god I love this game already, so damn good, telltale are ridiculously good at what they do!!

My choices were

1. Stayed with the squire Bowen
2. Showed loyalty to margaery. Looking bad it probably wasn't the best thing to do as cersi is vicious and powerful, should've just told her what margaery wanted to hear instead of mounting off to cersi lol, but I couldn't help it.
3. Sent the thief to the wall. Showing mercy was not an option and cutting off his hands was to weak imo, I had to show that I was the lord and if you get caught, then your getting sent to the wall and won't see any loved ones again.
4. Picked duncan as my sentinel. I really wanted to pick Royland, but I couldn't because duncan was the reasonable one and the one trusted by the father, I knew royland was good to have when going in for war, but it wasn't the time for that, I barely have an army!!!
5. Met Ramsay in the great hall. I knew s**t was gonna go down with this bastard, I tried to stand up to him and be demanding, he was just being a prick and Ethan's death is unavoidable anyway.

If we get to play as Asher, I can't wait, he seems like a real tough, madmen, and will kill whoever he wants, with him I'll be making all the war decisions, just go and get it done!!!

Just finished episode 1, my god I love this game already, so damn good, telltale are ridiculously good at what they do!!

My choices were

1. Stayed with the squire Bowen
2. Showed loyalty to margaery. Looking bad it probably wasn't the best thing to do as cersi is vicious and powerful, should've just told her what margaery wanted to hear instead of mounting off to cersi lol, but I couldn't help it.
3. Sent the thief to the wall. Showing mercy was not an option and cutting off his hands was to weak imo, I had to show that I was the lord and if you get caught, then your getting sent to the wall and won't see any loved ones again.
4. Picked duncan as my sentinel. I really wanted to pick Royland, but I couldn't because duncan was the reasonable one and the one trusted by the father, I knew royland was good to have when going in for war, but it wasn't the time for that, I barely have an army!!!
5. Met Ramsay in the great hall. I knew s**t was gonna go down with this bastard, I tried to stand up to him and be demanding, he was just being a prick and Ethan's death is unavoidable anyway.

If we get to play as Asher, I can't wait, he seems like a real tough, madmen, and will kill whoever he wants, with him I'll be making all the war decisions, just go and get it done!!!

Wait until you play ep2 - keeps getting better mate!

The only thing that really bothered me with ep1 was...

How it was impossible to bar Ramsay and his men from entering the great hall. I wanted to fight so had blocked the gates and barred his men from entering and yet they still find a way to forcefully enter the castle (presumably pass my own soldiers manning the wall/gate) in a peaceful manner or an alarm being raised.

Just finished episode 2, boy oh boy it keeps getting better.

I chose to forge Margaery's letter, I know it's going to bite me on the ass, and probably will get Mira killed, but family first man, the forresters need help, and lady margaery wasn't game enough to do it so I just though, stuff this, I'm writing the letter.

Refused to kiss that fat *s ring, no way in the world was I going to kiss it, lady forrester in the background "just do it rodrik", bitch stfu, NO WAY!!!!! Can't wait till I slit that guys throat.

I assume there's 2 ways it can go regarding the marriage with elaena? I won it and it's going ahead, thanks Mira!!!

Stood up for cotter, Finn is a piece of s**t and I reckon he's a weak coward, also cotter seems pretty cool.

And last I killed Miras attacker, couldn't run away from the boy who seems like he will play a big part in the future, little inside info man he is.

I also threw the knife instead of keeping it, I was stuck on that decision though, obviously there're going to find it, but better than keeping a bloodied dagger!!

Bring on season 3

Gahhhhhhh decisions decisions.....
Enjoyed ep 2,
Forged the letter, i know marj grabbed the stamp on purpose, but i took it as a wink wink, you know what to do.
Kissed the ring... wasnt happy i did, but after the way ep 1 ended, i thought who knows who this angry campaigner might make an example out of.
Sided with cotter, thought i would win respect standing up to and kicking finns arse, also thought sneaky cotter having a weapon might save me in the future.
Didnt kill damien, thought id definately get sprung and then would be seen as a murderer, wouldnt look good, and also thought it was the best way to see who is after me. Deadmen cant talk. Seeing as the slave is in the preview talking to mira next ep, it seems he lives.
Kept the dagger.... just thought a dagger has to come in handy.

Did they ever fix the saving issue on xbox? I've been holding off on playing 2 and now 3 so that my progress can carry through

I believe so

Edit: checked yep there is a patch

I refused to kiss the ring in the previous episode, but, after talking to Gwyn, I backed down to Gryff and his men when the opportunity arose in this episode. Just really don't any more Forresters to die... except Ryon, I really couldn't give a s**t about him.

I refused to kiss the ring in the previous episode, but, after talking to Gwyn, I backed down to Gryff and his men when the opportunity arose in this episode. Just really don't any more Forresters to die... except Ryon, I really couldn't give a s**t about him.

I apologise to any Forrester that I get killed but * that guy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

goddamm this game, every decision is torture. i backed down, wasnt happyy with it but put my faith in the whitehill chick. did you guys burn or keep the letter, i kept it just in case, easy to hide i guess. Thoughts on the traitor? Duncan?

Yeah I kept the letter too. I know it's going to screw me over but bugger it, seemed like a waste to burn it.

Was also spewing at the start because I was playing via Remote Play on my Vita and couldn't see Beshka and Malcolm properly, thought I was saving Beshka but apparently chose Malcolm (since the bloody thing doesn't write names on that choice, buttons).

Also my money is on the Mum being the snitch too.

I saved Malcolm, family first, always!!!.
I also defied margaery and spoke to tyrion, it's gotten to the point where I don't care about Mira's well being in Kings landing anymore, and need to do what I can to help the forresters. Also margaery is annoying!

Guess I'm in the 10% that made Britt suffer, that guy deserves what he got, I know Jon snow will be angry but the whole plan is to get to the north grove, stuff the nights watch, it's garred and cotter now!

Stood up to gryff, no way was I going to stay down to that fool, That gwyn girl speaks the truth but stuff it, felt great standing up 3 times to him and he eventually cowards!!

And held onto the letter, could prove useful. Oh and my money is also on the mother being the traitor.

Im really really hanging for ep 4, keep thinking about whether or not i should have stooden up to Gryff (i chose not to) hanging on what the outcome will be. I reckon this was my toughest descision throughout all the telltale games ive played.

These just keep getting better :thumbsu:

Didn't mean to do the third one. I thought 'Letting Britt suffer' would just be leaving him on the wall to die a slow death. Now it seems like I murdered him in cold play, despite only defending myself.

Interesting that so many decisions are 50-50 or 60-40.

oXP199H.jpg

I'm also leaning towards the idea that the mother is the snitch; leaking information to try and keep her youngest son safe, ala Cat Stark intentions. Too bad I've already told her we have a traitor in our midst.

Only issue I have with it is:

Every decision seems to piss someone off (i.e. often there's no option that pleases everyone, instead you're forced to burn bridges at every turn).

I'm trying to keep House Forrester at the heart of all my decisions (Garrett leaning towards The North Grove & desertion at The Wall, Mira meeting with Tyrion again against Margery's wishes, and then not burning the sealed envelope, Asher saving Malcolm instead of his female companion & Roderick bending the knee to Whitehill's 4th born son instead of standing up to him)

Replay value is high. If I had more time, I'd go back and replay the major decisions to explore other outcomes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back