FTA-TV Game of Thrones S05- No book talk, no spoilers, no alluding to anything that hasn't aired in Aust

Remove this Banner Ad

Have watched all 4 leaked episodes. Now to await the invoice from HBO in the mail.

if you are dumb enough to use a public tracker you deserve to get caught. but HBO are going after the reviewer who leaked them.

. but HBO are going after the reviewer who leaked them.
431.gif

Would be interested in why people have decided to download the first four episodes. Not what happens in the episodes.

Cause personally I think it's a bit of a waste. One of the things I love about this time of year when GOT comes out is you can come on here and discuss what has happened and guess whats going to happen next. Which all different kind of theories and thoughts are conveyed and by binge watching you miss that opportunity to participate. Not to mention you've waited a whole year for it come out and now have to wait another five weeks for the next episode.

As for the first episode it was fairly slow but is simply setting up for the change of events that is going to occur.

Will we only be talking about episode 1 in this thread and no one spoils the leak episodes?
Yeah I think someone said before just to talk about each episode after it airs here

Is it just me or did the opening credits seem to go on a lot longer?
I don't know... I was too busy singing Peter Dinklage's name

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to have it back. Shame that the scene with tyrion and the unik was spoiled by the ads, Resisting the urge to binge watch, do enjoy watching weekly and the sunday mental build up. But i swear if one person on facebook spoils thefirst half of the season.... couple of mates have already been spoiled.

yep, first 4 ep discussions should go in there for the time being. ^

it's a shame they leaked. on one hand, i love me some game of thrones, and am used to coming to tv shows late and watching lots of episodes one after another. but watching all 4 in one go wouldn't feel as rewarding as the 9 month wait for the 3 month period of weekly installments. i have a reason to look forward to mondays for a while haha.

another obvious reason would be spoilers. it's fine to seperate threads like this on forums and such into different discussions for those who have and haven't watched the leaked episodes. but the internet is a dangerous place. already had last season spoiled for me, don't want it to happen again now that there are already 4 eps that people are talking about.

this is very much me right now:
207.gif

Good to have it back. Shame that the scene with tyrion and the unik was spoiled by the ads, Resisting the urge to binge watch, do enjoy watching weekly and the sunday mental build up. But i swear if one person on facebook spoils thefirst half of the season.... couple of mates have already been spoiled.
What ads? Where did you watch it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back