FTA-TV GAME OF THRONES season 4 (MANY book spoilers) *you have been warned*

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah they need Coldhands in the show. I'd personally like to see how they would portray him with all the different theories about who he actually is flying around.

There is a theory that he is -- or was -- the Night King. But I don't see how that would play on the show, especially since most people are under the assumption the White Walkers are also zombies.

Freakie

Cool cool cool
10k Posts Pantskyle Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2012 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2011 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Todd Banfield 2010 Player Sponsor
Oct 23, 2009
Fitzroy?
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
The Roys FC
I thought cold hands was Benjen Stark?

Jan 26, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle
I like the Night King theory. But I'm a sucker for all these myths and legends getting tied together.

I don't care if him being the Night King isn't relevent but I would like it.

Just like how I want Jon to be Lyanna and Rhaegar's biological kid, but deciding that whoever his birth parents are, he is Ned Stark's son.

Freakie

Cool cool cool
10k Posts Pantskyle Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2012 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2011 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Todd Banfield 2010 Player Sponsor
Oct 23, 2009
Fitzroy?
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
The Roys FC
Noooooooooooooooooo!

(About to finish A Dance with Dragons)

survivor-smile.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The_Todd07

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 8, 2008
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Red Sox 76ers
Just like the last wedding, I knew what was coming but that just made it all 1000x more intense
Wish I was watching it with a non-reader

I've read the books but isn't the killer unknown? Or have I just forgotten it.

Sweet little episode
Haven't read the books, but I have done enough internet reading. They still don't know exactly who the killer is, but Tyrion is treated as the main suspect, even after he fleas to Essos.

The show pretty much sets it up as Olenna doing all the work of putting it in the cup - the cutaways suggest it, whilst Margaery doesn't really get near the cup when the poison would have been put in it. Queen of Thorns probably did it whilst everyone was focused on the pie.

Badesumofu

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 15, 2008
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Roger Federer
Yeah, there are a couple of clues that it was QoT. She adjusts Sansa's necklace, and then she was closest to the wine in between the last non-lethal sip and the lethal gulp.

In the books Littlefinger claims to have been behind it, with the QoT doing the actual deed. I expect we'll see him next week.

Freakie

Cool cool cool
Oct 23, 2009
Fitzroy?
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
The Roys FC
I was annoyed they went with Bronn over Illyn. Also what are they going to do down the line re a female little person as they were all males at the wedding?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back