FTA-TV GAME OF THRONES season 4 (MANY book spoilers) *you have been warned*

Remove this Banner Ad

Would probably rate them in that order, but I'd give them higher ratings. None of them are duds in my eyes.
Agreed. Feast for Crows is so underrated though. I'd have it ahead of Dance. The first three are all equally awesome, the third one is the best by default seeing as all the story lines climax, the I prefer to think of the three as one big story together. The same way Feast and Dance are really one story (simultaneous timelines) and when all the books are eventually out, we'll probably look back on those two more fondly as the first act of bigger things to come. That's if the books ever come out of course :rolleyes:

Dinklage is a revelation for mine - Tyrion is a great character in the books, definitely one of my favourites, but Dinklage takes it to another level.

In fact the entire Lannister family are very well cast

Tyrion - perfection, makes me love him more than the books
Jaime - slightly prefer book jamie to show jamie but he he has done the transfer from arrogant bad guy to good guy bery well
Cersei - I absolutely hate her in both the books and show, so she's doing a good job
Twyin - fantastic acting in my opinion

RACING through the 2nd half of " AFTER THE FEAST "
Dear god....

Dany's joyflight.
Cersei's long walk
Selmy in baws-mode
Theon
HOLY * THE DRAGONS ARE LOOSE

EDIT - oh * , jon.......

Obviously there is so much foreshadowing & hints dropped in the books before things happen. Do you guys think that all the crap we had to sift through in the Dany chapters for like 3 books could have been symbolic or like some kind of premonition for the mad diarrhea she was going to have in her last few chapters?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obviously there is so much foreshadowing & hints dropped in the books before things happen. Do you guys think that all the crap we had to sift through in the Dany chapters for like 3 books could have been symbolic or like some kind of premonition for the mad diarrhea she was going to have in her last few chapters?

https://bryndenbfish.wordpress.com/...nerys-targaryen-part-1-children-and-prophecy/

The above is a pretty good essay on the symbolism of all five books RE: Daenerys. I don't agree with all of it, but it makes a lot of sense.

Other points of note;

- Arryn armies marching/on the move. Could just be the post-Lysa death stuff though.
- Epic lines from Diana Rigg and Jonathan Pryce.
- No Aegon, but that doesn't mean an enormous amount at this stage.

Think I saw that Aegon hasn't been cast for this season, same with Arianne Martell and Quentyn.

I ******* despise Dany, she's actually a really well written teenage sloot though.

Way too concerned with morals and never does anything.

If Dany was living in 2015 she'd spend all day on Facebook would flirt with every single guy she meets but then get angry at them when they fall for her because she's in a relationship and she doesn't do that kind of thing. She'd also be a vegetarian and would have sent 4 weeks in Tanzania or some crap

I feel the producers are kinda anti-Davos/Stannis in general.

they're certainly anti Stannis

Wouldn't be surprised if they made him responsible for killing Jon Snow.

probably because he worships some trees

Well I would be surprised but who knows.

Certainly they could probably manage to make Stannis have a conversation with Roose and Ramsay Bolton and come across as the villain

Remove this Banner Ad

Back