FTA-TV GAME OF THRONES season 4 ( NO book spoilers )

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was certain that line about saving the kingdom to win the throne was in the finale of season 3 but apparently not, it was the book. Maybe it's still to come in the show.
It definitely was in the show at some point.

It was something like, "I have to save my kingdom before i conquer the throne" it definitely was.

It definitely was in the show at some point.

It was something like, "I have to save my kingdom before i conquer the throne" it definitely was.
Then I'm not going mad, thank you - was sure I'd seen it.

And so I'm not sure why some people were surprised about Stannis' attack in the north. Writers tried to keep it from being obvious this season but the clues were there already.

Last edited:
I honestly don't think that quote was in the show.

There was the moment where Davos showed Stannis the letter, and Melisandre told him that the real war was at The Wall, much to his chagrin.

I'm happy to be shown the clip or even a conclusive quote, but I don't remember it.

I honestly don't think that quote was in the show.

There was the moment where Davos showed Stannis the letter, and Melisandre told him that the real war was at The Wall, much to his chagrin.

I'm happy to be shown the clip or even a conclusive quote, but I don't remember it.
Wasn't it more of a Speech by Davos telling Stannis how he could make the people choose to follow him as King over the other claimants.

l8ykb35.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back