FTA-TV GAME OF THRONES season 4 ( NO book spoilers )

Status
Not open for further replies.
On first viewing my gut instinct was that Grandma Tyrell was the poisoner, but I don't understand her motive. The Tyrells were about to become a helluva lot more powerful, especially considering the queen-to-be had Joffrey wrapped around her little finger. Why would they sabotage that? It doesn't make much sense to me.

Also, poor Jaime running to his dying child's side. Even though he hated the little runt, he couldn't bear seeing his death. I wonder if that reaction will confirm the incestual rumours that have been floating around the realm.

It's his job to keep him safe, he was practically crying himself to sleep the whole episode about how he can't do that since he lost his hand and he proved himself right. He failed. Two kings die on his watch, at least one by his own sword.

On first viewing my gut instinct was that Grandma Tyrell was the poisoner, but I don't understand her motive. The Tyrells were about to become a helluva lot more powerful, especially considering the queen-to-be had Joffrey wrapped around her little finger. Why would they sabotage that? It doesn't make much sense to me.

Also, poor Jaime running to his dying child's side. Even though he hated the little runt, he couldn't bear seeing his death. I wonder if that reaction will confirm the incestual rumours that have been floating around the realm.

He's also captain of the Kingsguard....and the King was dying.

No way, how could you figure that out from watching the show, must have read the books?
Just incase people haven't opened the link, spoiler contains no yet factual story lines. I haven't read the books for what it's worth

To be fair, I did a couple of frame by frames and noticed her hand movements with the necklace. I didn't see the missing link though.

When Ser Fool came at the end and took Sansa away it was obvious the necklace played a part.

Mar 1, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton

Possibly just to keep Margery safe? Tyrells are already fairly powerful. Queen of Thorns did ask Sansa about Joffrey a few episodes back and when Sansa told them he's a monster it was kind of like, oh well that's a shame, on with the wedding preparations. Maybe a way to get out of the marriage without political fallout between Lannister and Tyrell.

Anyone who thinks that you had to have read the book to come up with a detailed theory on the plot clearly never read the True Detective thread.

True. As someone who hasn't read the books it was apparent that the drunken fool was somehow involved and that someone with the ability to pull strings / get the poison to Joffrey was the instigator

So they had to be at the table. Rule out any of the lannisters, Sansa has not shown any inclination to be that cunning, Margery was to be queen. Leaves lady oleena as the most likely

With that knowledge and the time to rewatch the scene closely it would be possible to pick up the clues. The question remains though is why do it and is there more at play than what had been shown or others involved

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Margery can't seem to get her king husbands into bed fast enough, she sure picks them!

Filthy.:rolleyes:

nataliedormer-game-of-Thrones.jpg

Jan 26, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle
Joffery would have been high-fiving everyone in his year twelve class for the hot older lady he hooked up with on set.

I'm going to miss Jack Gleeson. He's retiring for acting.

Sure he played a complete campaigner but he in my opinion has easily being the best actor in the series.

Sure he played a complete **** but he in my opinion has easily being the best actor in the series.
Peter Dinklage for me, owns his role. Gleeson was sensational though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back