FTA-TV Game of Thrones - Season 5 [WARNING: BOOK READERS ONLY]

Remove this Banner Ad

Struggle to put into words how dumb it is for Stannis's entire army to disintegrate within a one episode span thanks to '20 good men'.

Can't wait for the book to come out so that I can overwrite this s**t.

George is changing the book right now

Well the battle for Winterfell was possibly the most anti climatic thing I've seen. Not sure if Stannis is actually dead, the cutaway left it open? Also the whole Dorne storyline was pointless this season. The rest was OK but the whole season was just 'ok' really, apart from Hardhome was very underwhelming. We need The Winds of Winter George.

so with jon dead and no kingsblood left anywhere how is mel gonna resurrect him. the battle for winterfell was weak. i hate the cliche scene of sansa lighting the candle as brienne walks away so she doesnt see it. good job keeping that oath to cat. dorne has been the biggest waste of time. how far did dany walk. why not just stay with the dragon and wait til he wants to fly away. the walk was meh. jon getting stabbed was a letdown. just cos of the wildlings they killed him. some crows did survive hardhome. did they not tell anyone what happened. did the people on the ships see what happened. i think it would have been better having jon give the wildlings the option of going to stannis then kill him.

Need WoW to come out before next season. Don't think I'd be able to enjoy it properly without having read it.

I'd try to not watch the next season, but I know I'll cave.

ive been thinking about it recently. and being optimistic im hoping that grrm has written twow and is now onto a dream of spring but he knows once twow comes out he will have to do book signings, publicity shows, conventions which will cut into his writing time. if hes writing it now he has about 2 years before it needs to be released before season 7. i know thats not true but its a little something i can hold onto.

He's definitely almost finished Winds. Has been turning down distractions like conventions and writing for the show for a while now.

Ive already had a post earlier in the year about how many pages werre already left over from Dance, not to mention all the sample chapters we've had.

I think we'll be getting an announcement before the end of the year with a release before the next season.

I also think he will have a lot of pages left over from this writing period that will be in Dream.

But when Dream will come up could be anything

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So do we all think Melisandre will bring Jon back? All my theories that i believed in had him and Dany as the corner stones of the ending.

If Jon is dead for good, Bran has to be the savior!
Jon Snow is as dead as The Hound.

I reckon they reveal all the stark kids as wargs next season

Jon into ghost until he is resurrected
Bran dragons etc
Sansa wart into the dogs that Ramsay will send after her
Ayra the cats in the house

Haha, thats doesnt give me any answers!

He's saying the hound isn't dead

mel could do the same sort of resurrection, whatever way that was. maybe he comes back as a wight and mel somehow gives him his mind back, or as an other with his mind. maybe she can use his blood (kings blood) to do something. it was just gushing out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back