FTA-TV Game of Thrones - Season 5 [WARNING: BOOK READERS ONLY]

Remove this Banner Ad

This theory blows, Meera doesn't look anything like either of her "parents" the only reason to separate them is if one of them looks Targaryen. If we're going secret twin theory Dany or fAegon are better candidates.

I propose a new theory, what if it was triplets? R + L = J, D & fA

R + L = J, D & fA Theory

Ned takes the Stark looking Jon.
The infant daughter of Rhaella and Aerys dies and is replaced by the Targ looking Dany
fAegon is placed with Jon Connington only instead of being Aegon son of Rhaegar and Elia he's Aegon son of Rhaegar and Lyanna.

Ned is against the assassination of Dany not just because she is a child but because she is his niece and he made a promise to Lyanna to protect her children.

Heir, spare and female for marriage alliances.

Last edited:

You'll need to identify the other 5 babies.

Aemon Targaryen
Tyrion Lannister
Catelyn Stark
Craster
Littlefinger

All ages have been changed in the show to draw the viewer away from my staggering theory

Game of Thrones movie confirmed to be in the works by GRRM - he's not helping with it though. HBO and D&D will make it.

Fingers crossed for Roberts Rebellion plz plz plz

It's weird though news articles saying he confirmed a movie yet his blog on the same day

grrm
Sep. 29th, 2015 09:24 pm (UTC)
Yes, completely false. No one is working on any movie just now. And if there was a movie, it would not be about Robert's Rebellion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The internet/media has a problem with one outlet reporting bullshit as fact then the rest jumping on it to not look behind the pace. For more information, watch every third episode of Media Watch.

The internet/media has a problem with one outlet reporting bullshit as fact then the rest jumping on it to not look behind the pace. For more information, watch every third episode of Media Watch.

yep more important to be first than to be correct

WSFqhdb.png

So do we all think Melisandre will bring Jon back? All my theories that i believed in had him and Dany as the corner stones of the ending.

If Jon is dead for good, Bran has to be the savior!

For a while I've thought Melisandre was being deliberately evil and seeing how far she could push Stannis (just for the lulz). However everyone else seems to accept that she's decent.
She went too far in season 5. I stopped trusting her completely when she suggested "the thing" that dumbarse Stannis carried out.

By the way... how the * have we not discussed the trailer here.

1. Targaryean sigil on the chest of the knight swinging those two swords - doesnt look like theyre doing Aegon soooo flashback????? Which leads into...
2. Four men in Stark Leather looking badass walking in a similar southern area.... umm Tower of Joy flashback confirmed? I am ridiculously keen.

By the way... how the **** have we not discussed the trailer here.

1. Targaryean sigil on the chest of the knight swinging those two swords - doesnt look like theyre doing Aegon soooo flashback????? Which leads into...
2. Four men in Stark Leather looking badass walking in a similar southern area.... umm Tower of Joy flashback confirmed? I am ridiculously keen.
There's a new thread for that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back