Game Replay Links

Remove this Banner Ad

Loving learning about the inside happenings of other people's faith. The Christian faith I was raised in had none of the interesting stuff, just mass, mass and more mass. Relevance exists because mass used to be telecast on TV and football still is. Pretty sure........

Loving learning about the inside happenings of other people's faith. The Christian faith I was raised in had none of the interesting stuff, just mass, mass and more mass. Relevance exists because mass used to be telecast on TV and football still is. Pretty sure........

Xmas and Easter holidays are my favourite of your Christian faith, Thylancine60:D.
Should try my Buddhism, mostly about caring, helping others and better yourself but no holiday nor 72 virgins etc... :cry: Well imaging that...

I have a technical question with downloading these said game replays,

is there a way of downloading the entire quarter as a file?
these links (which i might add are awesome) seem to be designed to stream the video and only download 5 minutes out in-front, which is an issue because my dial-up is rather slow...

ps im a mac snob

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a technical question with downloading these said game replays,

is there a way of downloading the entire quarter as a file?
these links (which i might add are awesome) seem to be designed to stream the video and only download 5 minutes out in-front, which is an issue because my dial-up is rather slow...

ps im a mac snob
Dunno about macs - but on PC in most browers just right click and "save target as.."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back