Official Club Stuff Gameday Village ...annexed by the SMA

Remove this Banner Ad

Interestingly about 40-50 crowies have come in from the game for cheap half time beers. Same sort of numbers for Port supporters from the game wondered in. Sitting with Portology.

Highlight of Gdv - apart from win, sitting near front of big screen with Portology and his missus - War Memorial Drive end - 6.41 to go to end of the game - think we were 19 up, maybe 25 up, out of the corner of my eye I see a trickle of crowies head south across the footbridge which doesnt take long before is a raging torrent.

I dont give a s**t if people leave early but I did have a rye smile about that.

Highlight of Gdv - apart from win, sitting near front of big screen with Portology and his missus - War Memorial Drive end - 6.41 to go to end of the game - think we were 19 up, maybe 25 up, out of the corner of my eye I see a trickle of crowies head south across the footbridge which doesnt take long before is a raging torrent.

01be816422e922f8e3172c6a885a7c63.jpg

:D

What was the crowd like in the GDV while the game was on?
Pretty good. About 80-100 port people and about 20 crowies at the start. After half time it was about 100-120 Port fans and about 30-40 crowies. made for a good bit of tension during the game.

Great venue to get drinks before and after the game. Was very happy that there was * all Port fans at the 'Fans Bar', even with the gate from the Plaza down to the GDV locked.

my first visit here yesterday, got absolutely HAMMERED on the cheaper drinks before the game. Was packed, it would have made a fortune for the club, well done to all involved in getting this concept up and going !! Terrific

th

I was there too and took a couple of happy snaps to commemorate the walk out occasion. Next time, will have to introduce yourself!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those who havent been to the new gameday village you get a good idea how much bigger than the WMB it is from the video below between 1.12 and 1.28.

That video gave me goosebumps! ............(and a slight tear in the eye!):thumbsu:

:oops:yeah I shed a tear of joy and pride, :hearts:geez I love our club and our supporters :thumbsu:

Mine was wryly correcteror.

The smiling, Drunk Don Draper's whiskey of choice is Canadian Club.
Canadian Whiskey is also referred to as rye whiskey.

Adjudication: Points go to raman

Haha didn't i say about the GDV and watching supporters leave? Glorious. We need to make sure we tell opposition supporters on their board about GDV when they are coming to AO for port or crows matches. Do our part!

I'm late to the party but:

The_rye.jpg

Should've took video footage of them! :D

lol @ one of the tweets... Port has a drinking problem.
This is what jealousy brings.

Homer: "You have a drinking problem." Marge: "That's true. Will you forgive me?" Homer: "Sure. Remember when I got caught paying outside the salary cap for kurt tippett? Well, that's nothing because you have a drinking problem! And remember when I held that lame chants night because our crowds suck? Well, YOU have a drinking problem!"

lol @ one of the tweets... Port has a drinking problem.
This is what jealousy brings.
Yes our supporters drink more than crowies, and didn't those sanfl flogs make sure they profited from it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back