Games Name A Game don't have

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 17, 2005
Hobart Hurricanes Central
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sydney Thunder, Freo, GWS, Canes
Ive purchased plenty of games off AFL Name a Game over the past 12 months, whenever a sale is on any way.

I have noticed some of the games they advertise they cant send me due to being lost of the archive footage is poor, has anyone else had this problem?

should we list what games they don't officially have?

Jul 17, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sep 25, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
I find it hard to believe most TV isn't filmed in HD from 2002 onwards. Especially high yield sport content. The hardware was available from then. Ten used to broadcast in HD because they FILMED in HD. This was over 5 years ago now. Fox broadcast in HD.

Wherever you are getting the info 7 don't have HD footage from the cameras of their broadcast games, has got to be a bs spin. A party line, because they want to save money in delivering the content and keep an HD version for future earnings. Sometimes you keep your most prized assets in reserve. (oil)

If you blindly believe what a company tells you about what they do and do not have, good luck to you :) I suppose you think the Star Wars unaltered original movies don't exist anymore too?

I personally think governments need to mandate prime time sport be delivered in HD.

[QUOTE="Docker Alyssa, post: 34597470, member: 105497"
I personally think governments need to mandate prime time sport be delivered in HD.[/QUOTE]

Sadly that is a VERY low priority for any Government. More chance mandatory National Service to join "Team Australia" (nice to know the Champ Car World Series still exists somewhere) is discussed.

Jul 17, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Government want to control what we access, eg. stopping downloading, but they have shown no sign of providing access to a majority of that content, if they do its poor quality or takes half a year or more to get here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back