Gameweek 24

Which avatar should Bojan have for the next month?

• Welcome to Vanchester

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • Stevie G and the Champions League

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • Mourinho Porto beating United

Votes: 10 23.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
upload_2016-1-27_12-17-56.png

Weekly poll: After Andros "the next Bale" Townsend's 10m+ transfer to Newcastle which avatar should Bojan KantKick have to endure for the next month?

05_gerro_29_300x45_1576090a.jpg

1407754715127_wps_14_Manchester_United_have_we.jpg

Mous-celeb-against-United-porto-collage.jpg

Arsenal 4 – Southampton 0
Leicester 3 – Liverpool 1
Norwich 1 – Spurs 2
Sunderland 1 – City 5
West Ham 1 – Villa 0
Palace 2 – Bournemouth 1
United 1 – Stoke 0
WBA 1 – Swansea 1
Everton 2 – Newcastle 2
Watford 1 – Chelsea 2

Gameweek? Gameweek?! What the heck is that crap?!

I jest, lol, but it seems like you are certainly keen to get that poll up. Just bear in mind that should we lose to Liverpool, I'm taking back MD 25.

Enjoy your games Liverpool, I want you guys to give it everything you've got! You barely got over Stoke thanks to penalties, West Ham is going to be real tricky!

Arsenal 3 – Southampton 0
Leicester 2 – Liverpool 1
Norwich 0 – Spurs 2
Sunderland 0 – Man City 4
West Ham 1 – Villa 0
Palace 2 – Bournemouth 0
Man United 1 – Stoke 1
WBA 0 – Swansea 1
Everton 2 – Newcastle 1
Watford 2 – Chelsea 2

Unlikely. This fixture list is killing us with our 19 players out injured this season.

We're gonna put out a young team against West Ham unfortunately.
19 players that's insane. Being in the final of one cup competition means you can write off the FA cup now. Don't think that will affect you going into the Leicester game. It's time people took Leicester seriously now though (I think most of us do). I think they are even more than a two man team that is the latest accusation thrown at them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

19 players that's insane. Being in the final of one cup competition means you can write off the FA cup now. Don't think that will affect you going into the Leicester game. It's time people took Leicester seriously now though (I think most of us do). I think they are even more than a two man team that is the latest accusation thrown at them

Yeah there's no way we can sustain cup runs in both EL & FA Cup. EL is now a higher priority than the league.

Leicester are the real deal. I hope they win the league although Jatz will become unbearable if that happens :)
Some might argue I'm already unbearable ;)

The fixture list definitely plays into our hands. You played this morning and on the weekend. We won't have played in about 10 days.

At home, I'd really like to see 3 points but I'd settle for a draw.

Back