Gaming Collectors.

Remove this Banner Ad

I only collect Legend of Zelda merch, I do have a lot of other consoles and games (PS2, 3, 4, PSP, PS Vita, SNES, 64, Wii, WiiU, DS, 3DS) but I don't display it nicely haha.

These pictures are a little old also, have added a few more things since then.

11717173_10153535059435719_783249139_n.jpg 11713572_10153535059450719_300399887_n.jpg

I've been really into this for about a year now and have a collection of around 270. I'll post some pics later.

Where do people here source their games from mainly? eBay is the obvious main one but you really have to be checking constantly to find cheap stuff.

I try op shops and markets fairly regularly and manage to find some stuff on the cheap but there's usually nothing/ just crap ps2/ Wii games like Singstar.

I've been really into this for about a year now and have a collection of around 270. I'll post some pics later.

Where do people here source their games from mainly? eBay is the obvious main one but you really have to be checking constantly to find cheap stuff.

I try op shops and markets fairly regularly and manage to find some stuff on the cheap but there's usually nothing/ just crap ps2/ Wii games like Singstar.

Gumtree. Cashies. eBay. OpShops. Just gotta get lucky.

Gumtree. Cashies. eBay. OpShops. Just gotta get lucky.

Yeah that's exactly how I do it.
It's eBay for specific things I want and then the rest comes from those sources.
EB is also decent for old Wii/ PS3 games when they have a sale on (so about half the time). They're usually ridiculous for new games though.

Finally did what I could. Phone camera and an impending back injury made this: http://imgur.com / a / KGNYY

If it's legible to me while reading glasses, it's legible to everyone who's not legally blind.

Nice stuff. The .hack games automatically make it a good collection!! Big jRPG fan I assume?

Seeing your Arkham Knight box reminded me of something.

Put the box on the ground last night to do something and my ******* dog pissed on it! Like wtf? He never pisses inside, knows he not allowed but he decided to piss on my CE Box :S

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back