Review Gaming, RPGs, and other stuff

Remove this Banner Ad

did someone say nerd alert? http://imageshack.us/g/1/10259536/

I've not played Edge of Empire. Bought Fate Core from Sir Kickstarter, Slayer of Wallets, and downloaded Dark Heresy, but that's as far as I've ever gotten RPG wise. I think I've done well getting my non-nerd friends to play Last Night on Earth and enjoy it.

I've been hoping to pick up Last Night on Earth for awhile now... with the latest addition to the fiamily still only 6 months its been a bit barren this year in finding time to game. Next year hopefully.

Do you guys watch 'tabletop'? If not - youtube it and get on it. Great way to see games played by some celebs (often b or c graders.. ;P) and get an appreciation of how much you might enjoy them.

The Starwars: X-wing episode is fun and has Seth Green and that legendary starcraft2 player Husky or whatever his name is.

Watching Tabletop is actually what compelled me to finally start getting a game or two of my own and work at my friends, rather than sit around wishing.

The mix of celebrities is interesting, just trying to figure out how exactly a couple of bloggers and Rich Sommer at the table actually happens.

Haha - indeed.

Cranked out a game of Dominion with my brother-in-law and sister on the weekend which was the first taste for over a month. Can never find enough time to do more gaming!

Vin Diesel is a massive tabletop DnD fan.

Used to play every week while a bouncer in New York. Still gets amongst it today.

There is a youtube clip of him talking about it out there somewhere.
Dan Harmon's podcast has a running DnD campaign. Can get pretty funny. It's just guided, collaborative story telling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ill have to read in deatil obviously - the first thought that jumps into my mind is if it can work at different locations.

So I'm playing at my house in front of my blank table and see the same 'game' as a friend (or group of friends) at different locations with their own headgear playing in the same game whilst we're all teleconferenced in.

This is what too much not enough moneys worth of Deadzone looks like

VCuAErK.jpg

Didn't really know where else to post this, but doesn't anyone else own a PS4, and on top of that enjoy a game or tap of battlefield 4??

Id prefer to play wow with mila kunis ;)

And Mia Rose!

I once worked at EB when a couple stole 20 game discs my co-worker had left on the counter before going on lunch. Went to the police station and gave a report, turns out the bloke was a massive WoW fan and told me about a cops only guild that half the department was in.

Eldar. Pfft. My Imperial Space Marines of the Crimson Fist chapter would have them for breakfast.

;)
I just got my first 40k gear.

More interested in painting than playing, soon found out just how bad my eyes are now... Magic lamp of magnification time.

Have to say the people that hang in the Games Workshop store in the city are interesting...

Was going to restart my Ruby, but couldn't bring myself to do it! I'll wait until the remakes come out. Also, internal batteries have all run dry. :(
It's so depressing when your childhood copies are drained.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back