Review Gaming, RPGs, and other stuff

Remove this Banner Ad

Can someone explain to me why making a PS4 was necessary? I thought that the PS2 was fine and the PS3 was a good upgrade but what can they upgrade for the PS4? Just think it is ridiculous.

Can someone explain to me why making a PS4 was necessary? I thought that the PS2 was fine and the PS3 was a good upgrade but what can they upgrade for the PS4? Just think it is ridiculous.
It's an amazing console. Try it, then you'll know.

Better graphics, MUCH better controller. The online multiplayer capabilities are amazing.

It's an amazing console. Try it, then you'll know.

Better graphics, MUCH better controller. The online multiplayer capabilities are amazing.
The Dualshock 4 is perfection. Picked up a 3 today and couldn't believe how small and awkward it is.

Yep, I've still got the Samsung ultra touch.

A bit out of touch at the moment....:(

Heh, I was referring to something even more old school that that...

Dungeons-and-Dragons-Players-Handbook-5th-Edition-Cover.png

PNP RPG.

Crack out your d20s.

Anybody into the Borderlands series? I seem to have the most fun playing this series. Loot, loot and more loot. Guns, guns and more guns. It technically isn't the best game but it's one i always fall back to. PS 3 the Last of us was also one I had to play through in one sitting, Bioshock is good fun too. Also playing The Walking Dead episodes on the I Pad is good for that format.

Anybody into the Borderlands series? I seem to have the most fun playing this series. Loot, loot and more loot. Guns, guns and more guns. It technically isn't the best game but it's one i always fall back to. PS 3 the Last of us was also one I had to play through in one sitting, Bioshock is good fun too. Also playing The Walking Dead episodes on the I Pad is good for that format.

Had a load of fun playing borderlands 2, absolutely thrashed that game to death. hanging out for borderlands 3, can't be bothered spending money on borderlands pre-sequel if its same engine and game, just different characters and maps.

Im a huge Battlefield 4 player, love that game, as well as destiny.

Add me on PSN guys, azza707

Had a load of fun playing borderlands 2, absolutely thrashed that game to death. hanging out for borderlands 3, can't be bothered spending money on borderlands pre-sequel if its same engine and game, just different characters and maps.

I'm playing the pre-sequel now. It's good. Same engine but you are on a moon so different movement with the gravity, good jumping options, in air attacks etc have an O2 time limit, but rarely troubled. Storyline works and it was designed by 2k Australia so you get Aussie accents and story quirks. It is worth it for mine.:thumbsu:

Added you man

I'm ToxicViperz18

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm playing the pre-sequel now. It's good. Same engine but you are on a moon so different movement with the gravity, good jumping options, in air attacks etc have an O2 time limit, but rarely troubled. Storyline works and it was designed by 2k Australia so you get Aussie accents and story quirks. It is worth it for mine.:thumbsu:

What's your psn name man?

Who else on here has a PS4? Looking to play online with a few Crowies. All I know so far is Alex Houston and Footypie32

Currently playing Destiny. Will be playing GTA V when that comes out, and probably the same with the new COD.

PSN: Vooligan_
I am also playing (or trying to play) Destiny, but on XBOX360. I quite enjoy it but only get small windows of opportunity (fulltime job, 3 kids and a dog) to get on it. Unfortunately about every second time I get to play, I just seem get continuous disconnections with animal errors - weasel, baboon, bee etc - is this an xbox thing or do you PS4'ers get the same thing? Its very frustrating and ruining my enjoyment of the game.

PS. I have been through my net setup and opened ports and enabled uPNP etc - everything recommended by those thieves at Bungie - but still get these issues (which seem to get worse every time they put in a patch thats supposed to fix them!!)

I am also playing (or trying to play) Destiny, but on XBOX360. I quite enjoy it but only get small windows of opportunity (fulltime job, 3 kids and a dog) to get on it. Unfortunately about every second time I get to play, I just seem get continuous disconnections with animal errors - weasel, baboon, bee etc - is this an xbox thing or do you PS4'ers get the same thing? Its very frustrating and ruining my enjoyment of the game.

PS. I have been through my net setup and opened ports and enabled uPNP etc - everything recommended by those thieves at Bungie - but still get these issues (which seem to get worse every time they put in a patch thats supposed to fix them!!)
Very minor issues on ps4. Definitely no animal errors :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back