Review Gaming, RPGs, and other stuff

Remove this Banner Ad

Guys I have had my ps4 for two months and when I turned my ps4 on it came up with the message : PS4 cannot access system storage with the code (CE-34335-8) can I get a replacement from EB Games under warranty?
You reset your wifi?

I've never had that problem, but a friend of mine recently had a hard drive problem with his PS4, he took it to EB's and they replaced it for him.

Also, it might be worth posting the problem on the Video Games board. There are some pretty cluey people amongst there.

Hope you get your problems sorted! :)

I've never had that problem, but a friend of mine recently had a hard drive problem with his PS4, he took it to EB's and they replaced it for him.

Also, it might be worth posting the problem on the Video Games board. There are some pretty cluey people amongst there.

Hope you get your problems sorted! :)

Do you know if he had to take the ps4 and the accessories? or just the ps4?

Cheers , It's just a pain having to fix this situation :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So has anyone else picked up The Division?

Currently playing it on PS4 and quite enjoying it so far. The Dark Zone is the best part IMO, but basically impossible to go solo.

Im umming and ahhing about this one. I never play MP (no-one else I know owns a PS4 damn it) so am stuck on single player all the time - but wouldnt mind having a look at it.

That and Farcry primal (the no guns thing has me holding back).

Currently running around in Dying light [the following] on hard level, and I'm too scared to enter the volatile nests at night. Must... level...up... crossbow.

If you havent guessed Im a sucker for open world games.

Im umming and ahhing about this one. I never play MP (no-one else I know owns a PS4 damn it) so am stuck on single player all the time - but wouldnt mind having a look at it.

That and Farcry primal (the no guns thing has me holding back).

Currently running around in Dying light [the following] on hard level, and I'm too scared to enter the volatile nests at night. Must... level...up... crossbow.

If you havent guessed Im a sucker for open world games.
Was considering the division also but with Fallout 4, Star Wars and playing rust I can't even find the time to play the dying light expansion

I love you kaysee - you're almost the first person I've ever met who even knows what PoR is. And CotAB was excellent too, but PoR is probably my favourite game ever. 4 double sided C64 disks! Will check out PoE, if you know PoR you get some instant cred.
At the risk of exposing myself as a geek (like you didn't know), late last year I found the entire Gold Box set of games through GOG.com for about 15 bucks. It has the PC versions run through a dos emulator. Also all the manuals and cheat books as pdf.

I actually finished PoR after not doing it successfully originally in my teenage years! Took the same characters through CotAB, secret of the silver blades, and pools of darkness.
Was just as much fun 25 years later!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back