Social Science Oompa loompas riot in Melb, Squads of lizards attack FB

Remove this Banner Ad

little graham

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Sep 18, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Images show a man dressed as Batman's sidekick Robin wrestling with an English knight, while security guards try to calm the situation down.Other pictures show men in Hawaiian shirts and also a gang of Oompa Loompas throwing furniture.
Police later arrived on the scene but not before the entire seating area had been wrecked by the marauding crowd.
Dutchman Michael 'Mighty Mike' van Gerwen was playing Australia's Simon 'The Wizard' Whitlock in an invitational tournament at the Etihad Stadium in Melbourne when chaos broke out.

Did someone leave the door open at local looney bin? Is thy why Bigfooty was quiet this weekend?

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/darts/30761576

embed-dart3.jpg

Even Fred Flintstone got in on the act.

JS54206449.jpg

I worked there both nights..

I have convinced myself that the whole thing was actually satire - it's the only way to think for it to have actually made any rational sense...

my favourite costume by far was the He-Man and Skeletor combo -

I was travelling to the city on the upfield line about 6pm yesterday and those guys got on the train at Royal Park station and their behaviour on that train was every bit as disgraceful as what happened at the darts.

Imagine what Sid Waddell is saying in tungsten heaven?

"There was less noise when Pompeii was swamped in lava! Absolute pandemonium here! Barmaids are frozen like Greek statues watching! No beer's been served! Everybody's eyes [are] absolutely hooked on Batman and Robin kapowing the Oompa loompas

Not all Oompa Loompas are bad eggs. This captioned photo from the BBC.

image.jpg
Robin and an Oompa Loompa attend to an injured crowd member

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look at the brave digger taking on batman, robin, English knights and marauding oompah loompahs all on his own.

_80180124_461264590.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back