News Gary Ablett contract news - At the Gold Coast until 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well don't know if I'd call that news.
It's a typical Caro article that has no actual information in it other than that a meeting might be taking place and neither side would comment, then just a lot of fill to make it sound like there was something worthy of writing about.
Just trolling our page like most other nights i see.

Ashcroft is a very no nonsense sort of bloke , if he says its close its close , can see him signing before footys are kicked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I doubt it.

As do I .....as far as I'm concerned we should focus our energies on PD and another FA. Perhaps if enough senior players retired we may consider trading for a kid , probably from GWS....and none of that should be altered to chase GA.

Then there is the practicalities. Even tough I think he should be , he is not a FA (personally , I feel once a player has served his 8/10 years he shouldn't lose that FA right by using it.) and as he is not an FA he would have to be traded for. Then Im sure we would not throw away 500 or 600 by coming back to us. He would be that much short or your off I'm sure. He will sign , but he will draw it out, he will see how you go , he will back himself to play well and remind all of his worth , and try to squeeze more out of you. If he can good luck to him. I think he is more important to you now than us.

A few wins for GC , and no news of anything from the investigation and all this stuff will be forgotten , an everyone will remember that GC is success imminent and really it would be silly for him to move after doing all the hard yards.

Heard there looking into geelong.. Mathew stokes been back to his old tricks..

Yeah ..there wouldn't be a club or organisation that hasn't had issues. with this issue , Stokes is know there would be other that are not. Gold Coast Im sure is totally free from any of it! Its a blight on society and the AFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back