Rumour Gary Ablett might never play again

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just reported on trade radio that Gazs shouder surgery was far more complex that originally thought and that he is a slong way off training. Not sure if that is a new development or just following up from the last few posts in this thread but thought Id mention it
I believe most people have about 3 anchor points, 4 is a big deal, and Ablett had 6. Plus his torn biceps.

If this is true, it is a huge blow, Suns without Ablett have shown to be vulnerable. Perhaps an opportunity for other players to step up...

Every single post of Daz's has "Go Catters" at the end. All 9,000+ of them. :)

I was gonna go there but I thought id leave it….:D

Go Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know what they mean by 'anchor points'?
presumably points of attachment of tendon to bone.

the more come off the worse it is…

GO Catters

Having spent the last 12 months with shoulder treatments, I get sent all sorts of info by docs and physics. Here is a nice picture of anchors used in the shoulder? If he has torn the bicep from the bone, that is lower down

shoulder_rotator_cuff_treatment06.jpg

I don't think footy would be able to cope with the news if it happens.

So the sum total of the sources cited by OP is the word "apparently".

Quality thread.

I am not at liberty to cite my source. But it seems he may have been correct. It would give me no satisfaction to be proven right. I love the little champ. I really hope he can get past this and play another 50 games.

I am not at liberty to cite my source. But it seems he may have been correct. It would give me no satisfaction to be proven right. I love the little champ. I really hope he can get past this and play another 50 games.

You know the surgeon or a Gold Coast medical team staffer?

Gazza would play with one arm and still dominate the minnow wannabes they call "stars" and "champions"

Who was that mindless collingwood player who done this to him again?

tumblr_mpdsh409781rra9dqo1_500.gif

Time to close this thread...or maybe keep it open next season for the LULZ when Gaz destroys your best players all over again :cool:

smashing our players our not, I want to see more of gazza at his best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back