Rumour Gary Ablett might never play again

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Ablett Jr has another 10 years.
I believe he'll play till he is 40.
His shoulder isn't really an issue, even if it is stuffed, it isn't a real issue.
Very rarely does Gary go to ground, very very rarely.
It was a once off that he even went to ground, so even with a stuffed shoulder, he'll be fine.
This isn't your run of the mill player, this is the best player to ever lace a boot.
Ablett Junior will play at least 400 games.

I think Ablett Jr has another 10 years.
I believe he'll play till he is 40.
His shoulder isn't really an issue, even if it is stuffed, it isn't a real issue.
Very rarely does Gary go to ground, very very rarely.
It was a once off that he even went to ground, so even with a stuffed shoulder, he'll be fine.
This isn't your run of the mill player, this is the best player to ever lace a boot.
Ablett Junior will play at least 400 games.
Funny you say that Gary rarely goes to ground and will play 400 etc etc.
Judd never went to ground and for a player his size was absolutely fantastic at not being put down and hammered by goliaths trying to curb his brilliance.
But guess what I AM JACK,age,slow legs.injuries and younger players have caught up with him.
Fact of football life.It will happen to most.

Judd never went to ground and for a player his size was absolutely fantastic at not being put down and hammered by goliaths trying to curb his brilliance.
But guess what I AM JACK,age,slow legs.injuries and younger players have caught up with him.

Ablett Snr retired because his average of 7 goals a game at the age of 31 dried up to only 4 goals a game at the best part of 35.

The reality is, if he is like his father his hunger for the game will dry up before his body does.

Comparing Ablett jr to Judd, seriously?
Judd was near shot 2 years ago - whereas Ablett Junior is near peaking.
I say 'near', because Ablett probably hasn't peaked yet.

This kid, he is something else, he'll play till he is 40.
Like Mayweather, Ablett will decide when his time is up.

Ablett Snr retired because his average of 7 goals a game at the age of 31 dried up to only 4 goals a game at the best part of 35.

The reality is, if he is like his father his hunger for the game will dry up before his body does.

Only comparison i made between Judd and Junior was that Juddy never went to ground.
Eventually it catches up with all of them.
Plus your one major knee away from it being all over.
But you 2 seem to have a crystal ball into the future.
MMMMMMMMMMMM what else is gonna happen in the next 10 years???

Only comparison i made between Judd and Junior was that Juddy never went to ground.
You know there's a 'quote' button, right?

after that, I think he will play on for 12 more seasons

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gazzasbackns.jpg

My brother met GAJ last night. Said after a quick chat and photo that all was fine and he's on track for round 1. And that's just good for Footy.

Go Catters

it was reported on 3aw tonight that Ablett needed another hydro dilatation treatment to try to loosen his shoulder.
I dunno if that's serious or not
I am no doctor but I heard Peter Larkins say all it means is his shoulder is now stable, but too stable / stiff. The hydro dilatation is designed to free it up. If it doesn't work they'll do an arthroscope to remove scar tissue. Doesn't sound too serious, just a minor setback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back