Universal Love Gavin Wanganeen gets his premiership guernsey back

The chappy theory is amusing but misguided. There are another 4 or 5 port people at richmond at the moment. There was about 1000 people in those rooms after the game. Huge chance it was someones brother or sis, child, uncle etc. A player? No chance

Trewth

shootin from the lip
Mar 21, 2011
amongst the rabble
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Knicks, Canucks, Raiders, St Pauli
The chappy theory is amusing but misguided. There are another 4 or 5 port people at richmond at the moment. There was about 1000 people in those rooms after the game. Huge chance it was someones brother or sis, child, uncle etc. A player? No chance

So you're saying it was Choco?

Dentshop

Club Legend
May 7, 2010
Hotel de Crillon
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Huh?
Wangas is still looking very solid at 40.

I'm not sure why the players dont change guernseys after each quarter in GFs. Player gets 2, club gets 2 to sell or keep.

Great story, Port's relationship with social media and its supporters is growing into what it should be. Plenty of room for improvement but miles ahead of where they were 5 years ago.

Jun 19, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Right, so we all agree it was Marcus Williams.

Right, so we all agree it was Marcus Williams.

In cooperation with Graham Cornes and Troy Chaplin. And let's say Ben Jacobs too, because * that guy.

tumblr_lemkdyfPaq1qdoghio1_500.png

Stupid was clearly the mastermind behind this heist.

I've highlighted the flaw in your post. Stupid can be ruled out of our investigation entirely.

Trewth

shootin from the lip
Mar 21, 2011
amongst the rabble
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Surely that handover thing was staged.
No one would be stupid enough to do that. Surely.
If I wanted to remain anonymous while handing over a stolen item, I'd definitely agree to meeting in a sporting stadium...

Wait, you guys aren't taking these conspiracies seriously are you? It's just a bit of fun. I think people are enjoying making the accusations because the people targeted are proven knobs, especially in Chaplins case.

In cooperation with Graham Cornes and Troy Chaplin. And let's say Ben Jacobs too, because **** that guy.

tumblr_lemkdyfPaq1qdoghio1_500.png

This guy gets it :thumbsu:

Wait, you guys aren't taking these conspiracies seriously are you?

No, and in addition to that I'm pointing out that the handover was filmed like that for dramatic effect. In case anyone's taking THAT seriously. ;)

Trewth

shootin from the lip
Mar 21, 2011
amongst the rabble
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
No, and in addition to that I'm pointing out that the handover was filmed like that for dramatic effect. In case anyone's taking THAT seriously. ;)

Cool :cool:

I thought you were being skeptical about the conspiracies, you weren't. My mistake.

Last edited:

Ebert80

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2008
South Oz
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The theft of the guernsey could have a net benefit for the club long term, if it means that Tex sees how much his dad loves the guernsey and PAFC.

Last edited:
Back