Rumour GCS Player retires due to lost 'passion'

Remove this Banner Ad

look he may have lost passion but the main reason was that he supposedly has 2 drug strikes and has been bingeing since pretty much round 23. This is all what I've been told by the way by a source. Also a player recently retired had the same problem but apparently was far worse... almost Cousins level.

Spill

Way to keep a secret.

146501.jpg

Well it doesn't particularly matter what you think, does it? He didn't have the passion for it, so he left to do something else and made room for someone who did. Footy isn't everything.

I agree with this, it certainly doesn't make him a failure. As long as Josh Glenn and whomever else has satisfied their personal goals and parameters that define in THEIR mind whether he made it or not, it doesn't matter what anyone thinks because that is how they reach a satisfying outcome. Too many people like to sit back and point the finger at what they deem a failure without thinking too much these days. Good on him for walking away from the 'AFL', would be a hard decision me thinks.

I'm born and raised in QLD (moved to Melbz this year) - it's general public knowledge of the GCS players partying habits, they aren;t that discreet about it either.

I have the feeling that Weitering has been selected as a surrogate godchild at Carlton. Sos has pretty much set up his career and they will pay accordingly. Money talks bullshit walks. Leave while you can mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back